What do these spots mean?

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by HiddenPuff, Apr 18, 2019.

1. 67C55C4F-563B-4025-B5EF-2911C6A94EC6.jpeg E873DD82-38D7-4EC6-87D2-07FC7353328B.jpeg 8D3CA925-A8A9-40D7-BD13-65DCCD0E2ABD.jpeg Plant is a NL auto, 30 days, in organic soil, bottom third a mix of super soil/HF/perlite, top two thirds is HF/perlite. Watered 36hrs ago.

The idea with the super soil is to not have to use nutes at all but am ready to use if needed. My other plant, same age/kind is showing no spots.

What would the yellow spots be? They are only on a few leafs so far.

2. Early nute burn ...best for you to pot up

no nutes for 2 weeks...this time added 25% perlite

will dilute this effect add air avoid root compaction

good luck

3. I haven’t given any nutes to this point

4. THIS: ....The idea with the super soil is to not have to use nutes at all

its obvious too hot

5. Well I have no bigger pot. Any other suggestions?

6. Your overall plant looks good. I would continue to move forward. Make sure to get a ph meter or some other meter to test PPM, PH, and NPK. I had something similar. Here is the photo. It hasn’t progressed so I have left it alone and watched my other readings. Sometimes nothing is the right thing to do.

Attached Files:

7. Here is a photo with no led.

8. 142751BF-3334-49AE-A60D-DA21AD860851.jpeg 5F59B341-5340-4F7F-85AA-15B546C72EDF.jpeg
    Thanks for the reply. I chose to do nothing and believe it or not it’s doing just fine. I’m wondering if the supersoil mix at the bottom third was a tiny hot since I had the few spots and the leaves are a little on the dark side. The other plant is in the same medium and has no spots. Fortunately the spots have not gotten any worse and no news ones have formed. Both my plants continue to grow each day and are flowering more and more. Today is day 34.

Here’s an updated pic of both of them. I also wanted to make sure I wasn’t overwatering so I waiting an extra day than I normally would have. They look thirsty in these pics I took an hour ago. I watered to so hopefully they will perk right up.

The bottom pic is the one that had the spots.

9. you do need to defoliate.

• Disagree Disagree x 2
  10. I assume your talking about a dispensary?