What do the cops in your town drive?

Discussion in 'General' started by What'sThatSmell, Jan 27, 2009.

1. If this pulled you over you'd have no other choice but murder.

Attached Files:

2. Dodge Chargers are beastly vehicles, I can always spot a cop immediately because the front of a Dodge Charger reminds me of like a pig's snout. I want a black Dodge Charger and have it blinged out in fancy rims and tinted windows, that'd look pimp.

3. Crown Vic's, Impala's, and chargers. Fine with me though. Those are easy enough to spot from a distance.

4. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I cant find fresno cop cars o0n google haha

5. Crown Vics (under cover and marked)
    motorcycles
    Chargers(under cover and marked)
    Undercover Mustangs
    marked early model Mustangs
    marked early model Camaros
    Explores/Expeditions(under cover and marked)
    marked jeeps
    under cover Dodge Ram trucks
    under cover Chevy Silverado(early 2000s)
    A Porsche for high speed chases
    And anything the seized from drug raids

atleast that is all i know.:confused: i am sure there are more...

6. haha in down here in liverpool england we get alot of differnt cars from bmws to fords to just normal cars with police driving them to bases which are like mobile police stations and the matrix vans. they also use quads and pedelers and but yerr i still havent been caught smokin in public yet and its all i do :smoke:

7. small town in north florida we have

city cops
    impalas
    chevy S-10s
    ford explorers

county sheriff
    impalas
    chargers
    may undercovers including
    grand am
    multiple mustangs
    dodge nitros
    chevy tahoes
    crown vics

8. where you at in northfla? just wondering :smoke:

im in gainesville btw

9. sooo lucky...

10. crown vics

and the sheriff drives a chrager

cops . . .

11. Charger (1)
    Crown Victoria (3)
    Impala (2)

And that concludes my towns police force.

12. Dodge Chargers....
    Fuck the police!

13. they don't drive...they ride....eachother.

14. #54 wackdeafboy, Jan 28, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 28, 2009
    I'm sure mostly states have same cars, undercover ford trucks, chargers, crown vics, ford explorer.

funny thing about cops and suv. they not able to turn fast and catch up to you.

True story:
    I parked on the side and load a bowl with my friend, smoking. Was about to take off. I turn my lights on as the cop coming up to towards me. bout to take off then I saw him making u-turn. I knew I was going get pull over for no reason. I just took off, made my first turn then another turn. he was not able to catch up to me.

*fixed

15. Damn, how come the pigs drive muscle cars where all you guys live?...

Where I used to live, all undercover crown vics and marked crown vics... the classic pigmobile. Altho I think detectives got their choice of confiscated SUV's or something... they all had SUV's, but totally diffrent ones.

Here in redneck country, all gold pickups, I think fords, state police drive crown vics, and the sherrifs office has a few smashed up crown vics behind it, which I assume where replaced by the pickups.

16. A few of these -

[​IMG]

But mostly crown vics or ford explorers.

I've seen some impalas too.

17. [​IMG]

hey, 50!

i say it every time i see one of those piggly bastards

18. Standard Suv's, crown vic's, a couple mustangs even though there is absolutley no point. All the roads around here would be suicide to drive on more then 70 mph.

They could just drive at 50 mph and catch up to the guy when he eventualy crashes.

On a side note: I was looking at our police departments FAQ and found out that you can have the cops watch you're house while you're on vacation........

So I called my friend up(Hes going to NY) and he already got it set up so the cops will drive by his house a couple times a day.

Funny that the cops are going to be guarding his grow:hello:

19. ha, that's awesome.

20. HAHAHAHAHA!

thumbing his nose like a sav