What do the cops in your town drive?

Discussion in 'General' started by What'sThatSmell, Jan 27, 2009.

1. #21 Deutschbag, Jan 27, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 27, 2009
    My hometown in the states had Chargers, Crown Vics, and SUVs. Then the state patrol had crown vics but a lot of unmarked ones. They even had a red unmarked. one which is weird cause the state patrol cops in Washington are usually white.

In Germany they can have these which are Porsches or normally they just have BMW ones.

[​IMG]

2. [​IMG]

haha i'm just kidding they drive these sedans and undercovers.

California Highway Patrol
    [​IMG]

San Diego Police cruiser
    [​IMG]

San Diego Undercover cruiser
    [​IMG]

3. Mostly Chargers and Impalas. I have seen a few Crown Vics too.

4. Oh Lord, Colorado State Patrol.

[​IMG]

The second I see one of these guys on my tail, I immediately raise the white flag, put my head between my knees and kiss my sorry ass goodbye. I have never had a State Patrol Car behind me that hasn't pulled me over. Not once.

5. Holden VE Commodore, dont even try outrunning the 260kw V8's :(

[​IMG]

6. haha yeah was just about to post a few of our lovely commodores. No way in hell you will be out runnin them. There is nothing worse then when you see an undercover version right behind you turn on his lights... time for a random breath test. . . sigh

7. nothing. there is no P.D. in my Hamlet. we are blanketed under the R.C.M.P, which is canada wide, but there's no cops here. the next town has a city police force, with a sherriff and everything, but jurisdiction runs out about 5 km from my house. :)

8. Dodge Chargers

9. I took this photo myself! :D

[​IMG]

10. What a joyous moment it must have been!

11. It was awesome, but I don't think the cop was very happy with me taking pictures, lol.

12. what does that sign on the tree say. butthats fuckin hillarious. i would have been rippin on him from a safe hiding spot. haha

13. It says "lawnmowers for sale". That turquoise house in the background is a lawnmower junkyard, lol.

14. I'd know that turquoise house anywhere.

15. hahaha! I get to drive past it every day!

16. [​IMG]

fuckin rcmp LOL

17. Don't get tazed!

18. We've got soooo many under cover cars around here! but mianly we have big SUV's, and Chargers.

19. they were driving ford crown vics, then they started insterting black undercover chargers, and now theyre transfering all the cop cars to chargers like the one the OP posted - their fuckin intimidating as hell - and im so used to being able to spot a crown vic, so now i need to adjust and learn how to spot a charger, day or night... meaning i need to be able to recognize the headlights, etc etc