what Do sober people do?

Discussion in 'General' started by SuperSilverHaze, Jul 26, 2009.

1. me and my friends were honestly wondering what sober people do for fun, we couldent think of anything lol, does anyone know? all i can think of it going swimming or movies/mall, but that shit sux lol:D

2. Self expression, philosophy discussion, playing an instrument, art, analyzing and formulating complex theories.

Well, thats what I do for fun, sober or not.

3. lol i guess thats some. but i honeslty dont kno what they do hahah one time i found this one group of girls i used to hang with at this smoke spot, i thought they were smoking, but actually they just go there for fun...like wtf lol

4. They smoke weed. :bongin:

5. The same things high people do, only they have less fun.

6. So you cant have fun without being high?

7. Secretly everyone smokes weed..lol

They do the same exact thing that we tokers do, well except for that whole toking thing...lol

8. I was hoping this wouldn't happen. :rolleyes:

9. I saw as soon as you posted that, that some Higher respected member was going to say that...it seems like people love getting into arguments more and more everyday here....still gotta love GC :D

10. id like to think they all have shit loads of sex

11. #11 haggs, Jul 26, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 26, 2009
    Is that what your trying to say OP? If it is..i think you should just quit smoking man..that's a problem if you really can't have any fun sober. You must have one shitty imagination

12. My god, read your avatar, then act on it.

With a question THAT stupid....

it's a good thing I don't have ban-hammer access lol.

13. I dont know what the fuck you're talking about but if you cant have fun without being high or live life without weed, my avvy applies to you. If you cant have fun without weed, you are a pathetic piece of shit. That is what the OP is implying. Sober people cant have fun? What kind of bullshit is that? Im not trying to start an argument here. I asked the OP a question. So you can go sit your underage ass down

Had to be asked

14. yeah i'd say i do the same stuff (besides eating really weird food) when i am high and sober. i just have more fun doing it high.

15. I just asked a question. Why is it so hard to answer?

16. ok, yes i can have fun without being high, i have fun everyday without being high but i was only asking what do people plan their days around, i kno alot of my friends just wake up in the morning and try and figure how they can get everyone together and share a nice blunt. sorry for attacking you back but u did use some harsh words in your previous post :(

17. None of that was directed to you. Only that question was, and it was a serious question.Now why that dude got all pissed off, I have no idea.

18. I have had thisiscussion with friends before. We came to the conclusion that sober people do the same shit as stoners do, without getting high first.

In other words, they sit around bored all day just like we do, we just have more fun doing it.

19. hahaha thats soooo the truth