What do sober people do for fun??

Discussion in 'General' started by Pola Bear, Jul 27, 2011.

1. I am just wondering what sober people do for fun. The only fun activity I do with people is droogz. Shit isn't really fun for me unless I'm high. My friends are basically the people I use drugs with.

2. Play video games and watch movies, hang out with people, get a hobby. But all that stuff is funner with some mj.

3. Oh lol so they do what we do??

4. Well, at the moment I'm on my way to mountain biking with 2 friends. I usually smoke while biking, but I'm not today cause I'm on a t break and my friends that I'm with don't smoke. I'll still have a lotta fun.

One thing I've never smoked and done is paintball. I've thought about it, but for a variety of reasons it doesn't really fit. And I have such a damn great time every time that I don't need to smoke anyway. I don't know if I'd have as much fun playing it high.

Sex is always fun even if you're not high.

5. This is a terribly sad thing to read.:(

6. Same stuff that high people do from my experience, except that sometimes they'll get bored enough to walk around the mall just to have somewhere to go...

7. Ha seriously. I guess we just found a way to improve our joy in everyday things.:smoke:

8. Yeah, you should still be able to have sober fun. Eventually your weed will get boring too and you'll start doing meth

9. If you can't have fun when your sober you probably shouldn't do drugs

10. The only fun thing you do involves getting high. Sucks to be you I guess.

11. Hackysack, skateboard, play cod, urinate. You kno thefun stuff

12. One day there was this huge paintball game that fell on 4/20 and everyone was just smoking in the woods during the game :smoke:

13. Wow, everything is so dull for you that you can't have fun sober?

Hobbies, get some of dem.

14. Yeah everyone let's rip on the op, Jk.

15. Sir, you need to go to rehab

16. That's sad to hear man.. I wish you the best of luck with your life.

17. They laugh at stoners.

When we go on vacation, it's usually out of the country so I don't take any smoke. We always have a great time without it.

18. This thread reminds me of a conversation I had with a friend one time

Friend: Dude, this lady from my work asked me to give her a picture of my dog

Me: ....dude....why?

Friend: I don't know man....people who don't do drugs are so weird

19. is it still too early to make amy winehouse jokes?

20. #20 h town toker, Jul 27, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Hell naw go for it