Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What do sellers look like?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by master04465, Jul 16, 2012.

1. I have never smoked. I know nobody who smokes. I need a dealer. Where should I look, and what type of person should I look for? I'm super nervous that I'll ask an undercover cop if they have weed and I'll get arrested. Help from experienced smokers will be greatly appreciated. Thanks for reading, and thanks in advance for tips.

2. Are you stupid? Dealers don't all fucking look alike, and the chances of you asking an undercover for weed is 1 in a million bro. Even if you did, why the hell would they arrest probably some minor lookin for a gram of weed?

3. Ok thanks. Do you have any locations where I might find a dealer? (Gas station, park, mall parking lot)?

4. #4 420Jay, Jul 16, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 16, 2012
    Don't 'look' for a random person in hope that they will sell you marijuana! Ask around, maybe one of your friends could hook you up despite them not smoking. :confused_2:

5. I would but most of my friends are not people who would know anyone with weed connections.

6. #6 fender420, Jul 16, 2012
    Im sorry to tell you this, but you are going to have to get ripped off a lot before you find a good guy with good prices and bud. The best place where I live is to ask around at work (assuming you work somewhere like a restaurant, not an office building). Someone will have a guy, they'd more than likely be willing smoke with you since you're a first timer. stoners usually like bringing people into the lifestyle. The other place is like a party, you can pretty much scream "where da weed at?!" at a party and its not sketchy. Just keep your eyes open. If you can't find any, just role through the hood and ask some teenagers.

1. make sure they show it to you on a scale, or atleast google different weights so you have an idea what its worth by quantity.

gram of bad/mediocre weed=$10
    gram of good bud (smells like a skunk)=$20
    start with that if you like it buy an eighth or a quarter which if its good goes from $60-$120

there was a website, like webehigh.com (or something like that) it had all kinds of cities and states and where to buy refer, but it sounds a little sketchy to me.

7. Go in a smoke shop & chop it up with the clerk.

Look for a thug black dude, or a long haired skater, or somebody with tattoos & ask them.

8. i call troll

9. I know a guy that knows a guy who might know.

10. OP let me save you a lot of time and bullshit with the other assholes on te thread they always have a blue hat and a green shirt and a lazy eye

11. [​IMG]

and this is how you buy them:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-ef4zJEqO8[/ame]

12. #12 01Bullitt, Jul 16, 2012
    Cops don't just post up with weed waiting for people to ask unless you're in the hood. Or maybe a bar. But just a chill ass looking dude. If you think to yourself, "hey, that dude looks pretty chill" then he might know or be able to help you out. But don't smoke with him. For sure on that one. Ask any skateboarder, they're always cool with pot questions. And probably won't be cops. Umm. Frat dudes. They're down with the pot mostly, if they look chill. No up tight people. Saggy pants, pot/bob marley shirts. Idk can't think anymore brain is dead

Sweatpants, but not athletic sweatpants. Look for sweatpants. And jerseys.

Attached Files:

13. dumbest thing ive ever heard..

14. [quote name='"Casper The Don"']Go in a smoke shop & chop it up with the clerk.

Look for a thug black dude, or a long haired skater, or somebody with tattoos & ask them.[/quote]

Don't go into a head shop and ask. The clerk can get in trouble for talking about buying and selling weed. Go to a smokeshop wait till u see someone go and buy a pipe or a blunt rap and ask him if he can sell u some weed or knows anyone who will. It's ur choice to tell them if ur new to smoking. I wouldn't because they know they will rip you off. Just keep in mind 10-20 bucks for a gram is average. If he's gonna charge you more than 20 for a gram its a rip off and don't give ur money till uve seen the weed weighed out in front of u. Unless the guy just sells u some weed in the parkinglot. He probably doesn't have a scale in his car. Also if ur gonna ask someone in the parking lot don't be all obvious about it

15. Who messes with them more? Stop talking out your ass kid.

16. look for someone staring into space theyre probably high

17. .fify

18. people with snapbacks and fitted hats, skaters, people with rapper shirts

19. what's up with all the people who have never toked and obviously Google something about weed then find this to come on and make a thread like I'm gonna smoke tomorrow will I be good ? etc