Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

what do roll with that burns the slowest?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by chrisdemeo, May 3, 2009.

1. i think that game dutchs burn the slowest but im wondering if theres anything out there that burns even slower. i have rolled with dutch masters and they burn pretty good but not as slow as a game and swishers just burn way to quick so post what u roll with or what u think burns the slowest :smoking:

2. Card board......the only way to go

But seriously ive noticed that the ghettoest philly blunt burns the longest for me.

Whenever i roll with something good it never lasts longer than a cardboard phil....:smoking:

3. nice bro i never smoked a philly before i think im gonna go try that tomorrow!!

4. dude in my experience, and i've had kids from philly roll em for me, philly blunts smoke mad fast. maybe they just sucked, it's ridiculous to roll a philly anyway, it's so simple and easy and the lack of work required for it just sort of shows up in the quality of the sess, i don't really enjoy the phillies

5. Let me mention this... forgot to say that i really dont ENJOY the phillies though....

Taste like shit too me......kinda like dirt

6. Chocolate cigarello dutchmaster

7. There is a common brand of blunt wraps called "Royal Blunts" and they carry a flavor called "Wet Mango" and those tend to take me and my friends a while to go through.

8. Usually those blunts in the package burn slower. platinums and royals how fast they burn depends on how much your dry out the wrap. It tends not to matter either way its not like your gonna get higher from it burning slower just get a 1$ platinum and roll two pinner blunts and dont dry it too much.

9. put a lil bit of honey in thee blunt and it will burn for a long time

10. white owl usually burns the longest for me..

the burn speed depends on the roll too..
    if its loose then obviously its gonna burn fast..

11. white owls burn so fast. garcia vega GREEN GAME slowest burning gar out there

12. Depends on how you roll it really, but I am faithful to my dutches.

13. Phillies burn too fast, I would stick with dutches, Games, and bluntvilles are pretty good also.

14. then you not rollin'em right son..

15. I roll dutch sports, always unrolling the outer leaf before splitting it so I can put it back on after that nasty tobacco has been replaced by sweet herb. The outer leaf adds more flavor, lets you tighten up the blunt and slows down the burn

16. swishers all day

17. dutchmasters r my fav, get it nice and moist and that baby will burn for half an hour.

18. Backwoods!

19. I dont like my blunts moist??

a green leaf burns pretty long if its tight.

super blunt is always the way to go, if i have nothing but time thats what i smoke hahahah

20. i would have to a gree with the royal blunts post me and my friends recently found these we have been enjoying them for about a week or so now they all kinds fo flavors and they roll awesome and smoke nice and smooth