what do people think about this??

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by --jamminout--, Nov 25, 2011.

1. Well it's obvious they did little study on the spelling of "Kush."

2. I've seen a few of the video's i was watching the one on LSD... just kept shaking my head the entire time

3. losers...dropouts....

I first got high in 1975 and none of that terrible shit happened to me...I went on to have a very nice life, so far.

They did have a few nice pictures of pot.

jamminout, thanks for sharing this video.

4. Yeah I was about to say "what the fuck is cush" lol

5. All you need to know is i'll get you some for $25 a gram

6. [quote name='"thelizardkin"']

All you need to know is i'll get you some for $25 a gram[/quote]

I lol'd

7. [quote name='"thelizardkin"']

25$??? Where do you live that's a little much.....

8. its Artic grown outdoor super cush mang... if anything it should be 35

9. no problem i figured if they are telling people lies, we can help spread the truth

10. just more propaganda. people that really want to know the truth will find out the truth. this is for people who...clearly..don't want to know the truth.

no mention of THC killing cancer cells? oh, right. i forgot. if i smoke a J i'll be a heroin addict or a meth head.

11. [quote name='"[[jamminout']]"]

its Artic grown outdoor super cush mang... if anything it should be 35[/quote]

He's legit tryna hook you!

12. No I'm not

13. What angers me the most regarding the government's stance on drugs and drug education is the fact that they choose to either tell half-truths or complete lies with every drug, which ultimately gives a very biased and innaccurate view of drug abuse and usage itself. They should just be truthful and also be sure to mention the dangers of using the drug, such as marijuana being illegal and the fact that inhaling any type of carcinogenic smoke is bad for you. But they should also mention it's medicinal properties, it's history, some background knowledge of it...

Is it really so much to ask for? I don't think most Americans even realize how often they are blatantly lied to.

14. A drug free world is impossible. It's human nature to alter the consciousness...

If they didn't give drugs such a negative stigma I don't think it would be as big of an issue...

15. "it can be green, brown, or grey"...what have they been smoking? and that brick shit looks like GARBAGE....thats what i think:smoke:

16. [quote name='"thelizardkin"']

No thanks I'll go to my regular and get an eight if some frosty chron for 25 an eighth.

17. [quote name='"Dylanzs"']

No thanks I'll go to my regular and get an eight if some frosty chron for 25 an eighth.[/quote]

The joke went WAY over your head

18. It went way over like 5 peoples heads

19. "Hydroponics is like, a way of growing weed."

Clearly these gentlemen are on top of their shit.