What do people think about gun rights?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by HeadyNugs420, May 26, 2010.

1. You allow one person to have a gun and everybody around him will feel threatened. Guns have become so widely available that criminals get their hands on them and threaten peoples lives with them.

The people fear for their life, and in return feel the need to get a gun to protect themselves FROM the gun.

It just becomes one big vicious circle.

2. So what, the people with out guns are then at the mercy of the people with guns. The only people who would use guns at that point are people who have the intention of using that guns to commit a crime.

3. If you really think that guns are made for sport and not for murdering people then I guess we have nothing more to talk about.

I gave you a clear explanation as to what "they" means, yes the gun manufacturing companies, government and populus of the time is responsible for whatever happens with the guns they produce, legistlate or vote for. So yes in this case "they" take the blame. Do I really have to explain everything to you in this much depth when it's really pretty easy to comprehend?

4. #124 halfdome, Jun 4, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 4, 2010
    :rolleyes::rolleyes:IGNORED THEN DISMISSED :(:(

:eek::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

:confused:
    :eek::confused::confused::confused:

i love how in one post u claim the constitution was meant to be fluid & open to interpretation.it isn't.thenhe post this?showing what happens when "fluid & open to interpretation" is implemented....lol...your own post are usually the best arguements against themselves...lol..when that fails to get the point made someone else makes it quite nicely like this one does...thanks sir elliot...

:eek::confused::confused::confused:

:eek::rolleyes::ptotally spanked w/own words ROFLOL...HAHAHAHAHAHAHA......do you even know what were discussing yet because you keep asking that?:smoke::smoke::smoke::wave:

5. :rolleyes:crossbows:eek:

TRUTH!....

:rolleyes:i wonder what type of people will have the easy'st time getting guns from criminal (black market)element...hmmm...criminals maybe?

:eek:they didn't see that one;)
    the vicisous part of the cycle occurs when those that have guns decide that others don't need them.

:rolleyes:MORE TRUTH:cool:

:rolleyes:nope.and i geuss u missed m post about origins & evolution of weapons....

:rolleyes:funny how much gets missed,ignored,or dismissed out of hand here...:rolleyes::wave::smoke::smoke:

6. this is the most intricately quoted thread ive seen in awhile....

7. I cant believe I never knew this was here. Oh well. I support gun rights. yada yada

8. Use more emoticons please.... It's really helping you get your point across... :rolleyes:

9. DUDE, I WAS POINTING OUT THAT YOUR POST WAS IGNORED THEN DISMISSED 0UT OF HAND...CHILL!and i didn't realize that i was dealing w/people whose ability to comprehend my point would be impeded by smilies. sorry i gave you too much to handle all at once.

10. I live in Ca and we have pretty tough gun laws. I have a friend who is a felon, so he can't legally buy or own a gun. In CA we have a 10 day wait period b4 you can buy a gun. My felon friend decided that he wanted a gun. It took him 2 days from the day he decided he wanted one to the day he got one. The point is Gun laws and restrictions only hurt law abiding citizens by makin git harder for them to protect them selves from criminals. It is easier for a convicted felon to get a gun then it is for a law abiding citizen. Just think if everyone was required to carry a gun criminals would think twice before committing a crime because they would be putting there lives in jeopardy every time.

I am with our founding fathers on this one. Guns for everyone. The purpose of the second amendment has nothing to do with hunting and has everything to do with protecting our selves from a tyrannical government.

Do you think the Nazis would have made it so far if all the Jews were armed?