Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What do mids look like?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by bamf64, Mar 10, 2011.

1. i'm used to the normal cali dank around here but i was going to ask an old dealer of mine if he can get me a half 0 of mids just for the hell of it. Because sometimes i like to smoke alot just to be smoking and if its cheeper it all kinda evens out.

How much should i expect to pay for an eighth/quarter/half 0 of mids? What do they look like?

2. those arent mine. i just searched those. mine have more seeds and stems. and less trichomes

3. [​IMG]

boooooooooooooooooooooo

4. too good to be shwag, too bad to be nugs

5. Mids looks like your dealer took his worst looking nugs, stuck them in his ass for a few months then put it it a bad for you to pick up. Remember, wipe the poo off.

6. Love the avvy lol

I've always thought of mids as a nice, solid green color, with few seeds and stems. And with a less then potent smell.

7. My mids have no crystals and hairs, with stems and seeds

8. ^^^sorry to say it but that sounds like schwagg HaT