Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What do I say?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by masonman, Mar 27, 2015.

1. Before I start, I just want to say I never buy weed. When I smoke, I'm doing it with my friends and I'll usually just give them a few bucks. But now, I found a dealer and don't know what to say. This is my first time texting him and I said him saying, "Yo, you got anything?" He said, "Yeah, what you need?" I'm trying to buy an eighth, but do I say I need an eighth or do I say what kind of weed I want? I know this might be a dumb question but I never buy weed and I don't to do anything that would make the guy think I don't know what I'm doing so I don't get ripped off.

2. I literally can't facepalm any harder right now.

3. I don't want to get ripped off that's why I'm asking [​IMG]

He asked you what you wanted. Why don't you tell him what you want? Seems pretty straightforward.

5. Just tell him what you want...an eighth of "????"....or ask what does he have right now. Just be normal...simple.

6. Ask what he has and when he replies ask for an eighth of what sounds or (you know) is the most appealing.

7. Ask for an 8th and get what he has. It's not rocket science and most dealers that sell 8ths don't carry different strains.

8. If you know what you like, it's ok to ask him if he has it (or something like it).  Since you're mainly smoking with friends, though, I'd suggest you just reply saying you're looking for an eighth, and want to know how much it'll cost you.  Since it's such a small amount you'll likely go to him (or meet up somewhere).

Once you've set a time, location, and price, you just go there.  Exchange money for weed (check to make sure it's what you're expecting, especially if you don't know your dealer well), then go on your merry way. It might feel super sketch, but believe me, thousands of people are doing this every day, just waiting for the law to catch up.

9. I hope you know the secret handshake. All dealers expect you to know the handshake. It's how they tell if you are a cop or not. 

10. do you shop, spend, or bargain hunt? then stalk your dealer. then hand over your amount of love

11. Ok this is my perfect outline of what you need to say in all situations:

"Hey man, you around?"

"Yeah what you need"

"Let me get (x amount of weed)"

"Sure meet me (location) at (time)"

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

12. ravioli ravioli give me the formuoli.

he'll know what you mean.

13. When buying weed from a new person just say you want an 1/8th not I want an 1/8th how much will it be because that's when they're gonna tax you and throw on more $. Say you want an 1/8th and he will tell you the price and go from there. Cheers

-Your point is as pointless as describing colors to a blind man.-

14. I'd recommend asking for an 1/8 of weed

15. what

Sent from my asshole using Grasscity Forum

16. Ask for an 1/8 of an ounce, you get an 1/8 of an ounce......
    ask for a 1/4 of an ounce,
    then roll a 7 gram blunt of some of dat purp. ya know?

17. You cant just talk to a dealer like that man you gotta know the street slang. Just talk like a rapper I promise it'll work out.

18. Yo dawg where dat good good at.

-Your point is as pointless as describing colors to a blind man.-

19. Did you get your weed OP? I hope so.