What do I say to this?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Marijuana User, Jul 27, 2012.

1. There's this girl that I'm interested in that I see at this bar all the time. We clicked immediately, we can talk for hours, we make each other laugh, she's cute as hell... so I'm totally down. I'm new to this whole being single stuff, so I'm kinda stuck on how to respond to this email I got from her this morning.

"I would just like you to know: I very much enjoy your company, but my hesitation with you is this very recent breakup of yours from this very significant other. ANYWAY have a good night; I'm sure the midnight will reunite us shortly."

I don't quite know what to say to that. Help me out? :confused:

2. Sssssssay I understand where your coming from but I can assure you that she is a thing of the past. Then prove it to her. Poof.

3. DUDE!!! she is fucking interested in you, you gotta decide are you ready to move on or are you still hung up on your ex? shes waiting for you to make a move, she passed you the ball... she wants you. id say respond and ask her out on a date so you can get to know each other more.

4. Tell her ur ex died and you would smash her pie.... or say that u and your ex drifted apart and she has got a new fella.... u get me play down the ex and big up this new bit of skirt... good luck

5. [quote name='"OGkushak"']Sssssssay I understand where your coming from but I can assure you that she is a thing of the past. Then prove it to her. Poof.[/quote]

this. and then ask her on a date and you got that shit on lock son lol.

6. she is interested but concerned you are looking for a rebound

generic kinda thing to worry about with someone who just went through a break up lol

7. Thanks for your help guys. Hope this goes well