What do I say to this chick?

Discussion in 'General' started by endusto, Mar 26, 2008.

1. So yesterday I met this chick and she added me on facebook today. I don't like her and the only reason I talked to her was for, well... other reasons. So one of the lies I told her was that I really liked her and wanted a relationship, you know the usual crap. Well she set her relationship status to "In a relationship" with me and that is not cool with me. I'm going to meet up with her next week and still want her to believe the things I said so what should I say/do to not accept this status until then, when I will reject it?

2. Word of advice:

Dont lie to women.

3. so you lied to fuck her
    now she thinks you wanna date
    you just wanna fuck and want her to keep up the good bedwork?

if this is the case accept it and dont change anythign about you to dont call her unless you feel like it dont give her any extra attention than you would any other girl just treat her as a regular..

thats what i would do as long as you treat her repectfully she shouldnt notice

4. dude you need to be truthful with her

do what chicken did, and tell her you just want her as a fuck buddy

hey, it might work

5. yeah thats what happened, but she wants me to make it say we're dating on facebook, but this can't happen so idk what to say now because I'm meeting her in a week but would it look weird if didn't accept that status change for a week? Then the next day I'll just reject it and hopefully that will be the end of that. But if she asks why I ignored that thing for a week I'll just be like "uuhhh.... idunno" and then things won't turn out well

haha enevitable, in my dreams

6. i don't know how much backstory you have put down on this
    and i don't know how long you have known her

but she sounds like a pyscho bitch, if shes trying to say you are dating after only meeting a day?

i'd steer clear, she sounds like a head case, high maintenance, young and naive chick

GTFO
    I think it worked for him :smoke:

7. What you need to do:
    Take em (Get them hooked)
    Break them (Paper in my pocket, hand in the purse, takin her money)
    Shake em (Get rid of the hutch)

8. You hit the nail on the head, total self esteem issues and she told me about her other boy friends. But some risks are worth the reward :) Then I'll disappear, she doesn't know my phone no or address or anyone who does, doesn't even live anywhere near me. I just wanna reject the facebook relationship status without rejecting it yet.

9. dude reject it and be like im the man i just didnt want to start this whole thing off by letting you wear the pants

10. don't you ever say that in the context of women

shit I dated a chick that is exactly as you describe for 6 months and she was the fucking craziest bitch I've ever met

It took forever to get rid of her because the sex was amazing, but damn will I never put my self through punishment again, she made a big deal about everything :rolleyes: (fucking drama queens)

11. Uh oh..

Sounds like the lighthouse to the crazy girl shore is flashing. If you talk to a girl for one day and she automatically announces publically that she is in a relationship with you, it may be worth it to pass on this one.

And what if you both enjoy that sex, I ask you? Do you know what you could possibly be getting yourself in to? Have you ever had an insane woman become obsessed with you?

Stay clear my friend, let this one go. She sounds like unnecessary trouble.

12. you shoulda just said from the get go that you werent lookin for a girlfriend at that moment. thats what i always use yo. works like a charm. i had to learn that shit tho. i tried that same shit before. u gotta just be honest. you not lookin for that shit. but yea, you wouldnt mind fuckin round wit her. change that shit to open relationship. haha. see what she say

13. YEAH. we aren't DUMB.

she's gonna find out sooner or later.

best to be truthful sooner or you might get fucked in the end.

and im not talking about your dick.

14. the worst betrayal u can ever do to a person is to make them think u care about them when u really don't-- if u'd have eased her into liking u and then asked her if u could hook up with her then that would have been kul-- but u didn't do that... u blatently lied to her and now u want to keep lying to her to fuck her-- that's crass man, and has no place in the life of an honorable man-- i'm not saying that we all don't make mistakes, but the true measure of a man is how he corrects them-- Regards, probus

15. A Thin Line Between Love And Hate

Fatal Attraction

Be careful, she'll stick you in your sleep.

16. Pretty sure if you take the relationship off facebook she'll get the message.

17. I think you need to seriously re-examine yourself as a man and consider removing yourself from OUR gene pool, because treating any human being the way you described is an unspeakable evil. if you cant be honest with women, and have them actually like you/want to fuck you for who you are then, mabe you shouldn't reproduce. a little knock knock from Darwin.

18. 1. neglect to clean your asshole for several days
    2. ask her to lick/finger your asshole
    3. ???
    4. PROFIT

19. AHAHHA, thats fuckin great. I gotta spread more rep around before I give it to you again though.

And why is everyone calling her a psycho bitch? He clearly stated in the OP that HE was the one who told HER he wanted a relationship.

He's the one who fucked up, my advice to the original poster is to kill yourself. She can't get to you in hell...unless she really is that crazy of a bitch.

20. Usual crap? I've never used that line to get laid. You're a dick.