Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What do i say to him?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Brock Blazer, Dec 3, 2016.

1. So me and my friend went to pick up, bought 4g, he paid half, i paid the other half anyway dealer gave us two different strains in two different bags. So we had Type A weed and Type B weed but Type A seemed to look and smell the best, so we decided to spilt it 50/50 a gram of each strains for both of us, we meet with our friends, one was buying a gram from my freind, my freind gives him half of Type A without telling me. Then tells me after, im okay with this, split type A to 0.5g right? nope, just gives me type B and says Type A is his, what can i say to him?

Also that day i smoked him out with my weed before we bought, so really shouldnt i get the pick? anyway what can i say to him?

2. Sounds like the same shitty friends from your last post. Tell them all to piss off.

3. Let it go this time bc its just .5 or a gram. But from here on out seperate a purchase right off the bat and don't smoke anyone out and expect something in return.

4. Sounds like crappy friends I mean you each spent the same amount of money you shahs e each got the same weight.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. #5 generic98547, Dec 3, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 5, 2016
    Your the one letting them fuck you... Grow a pair buy your own weed and don't give him shit.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Exactly, half a gram isn't really worth making something over, and in the future always buy your bud with your money only to avoid bullshit like this. Buying weed with someone basically never works out as well as just two different people with two different supplies.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Dude..... if people keep fucking you over....then you might need to consider that you may be the problem. You don't want to be a dick but you don't want to be a pussy either.....balance is the key

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. The next time he asks to go halves, just say no, you feel you got ripped on the last deal and you don't trust him anymore.

9. He clearly likes the other guy better he could have sold the crappy stuff to him but he did not so sounds to be your problem.

10. You got the weight you paid for so who cares? Sounds like some teenage bullshit.

• Like Like x 1