Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What do i need?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by StoneyMcFatty, Apr 15, 2013.

1. Hi guys, first thread I've posted, and I have a question. What do I need for my stoner station? I'm going to come into some money and buy a whole heap ton of burn, and I need smoking utensils. I have a big bong, a pipe, a kingsize joint roller and papers, blunt wraps, baggies, lighters, scraping utensils, gum, munchies, drinks and all that but what else? I want to have a wide variety of pieces and I don't know what to get, what do you smoke out of and what would you recommend (it will literally be a heaping ton of herb) and I don't want to use the same old stuff every time I smoke.

2. Don't waste cash on a bunch of pieces, most likely will end up only using 1 or 2. Buy 1 really nice bong and save the money or buy more bud.

3. I want to be able to use different pieces different days, so that's what I asked what I should get, I like to keep things changing because one piece everyday will get boring and I won't get to experience a different high, see the way I see it is every different piece gives you a different high and I want to experience them all

4. You should spend money on upgrading your bong. Maybe a diffused downstem or a nice ashcatcher?

5. I like the way you think

6. Thank you, that's the exact thing I over thought

7. na dont waste money on flashy utensils, theres a hell of alot you can DIY with untensils plus its fun making them then reap the rewards when you finish your project.

8. vap, 2nd vap, bong, pollen box, 4 piece grinder, plenty of papers and everything else that you can think of. But remember on the road it is papers and pot ONLY

9. For a good cheap smoking utensil, get a Kasher. mykasher.com.

Mines working pretty good so far, I use it for a lot of things and it's so convenient because it goes on your lighter. Also hemp wick is a good investment if you want it. DO NOT buy Swisher sweet blunts. Get Zig Zag or White owl (Only two I use, but some people use others). But no Swishers. They have lost their stickiness (I know this because I buy over 60 blunts a week. I used to get Swishers. But now only the sweet and grape semi-work. So they're not worth it.)

Happy smoking man.

10. If you think you will use them all get different styles. Buy a straight tube, beaker tube, an inline, natural perc, tube percs, showerhead stems. There is so much variety in bongs alone.

11. Man I wouldn't want all that shit. I've got a consolidated stoner kit of 2 chillums (they get clogged fast), a lighter, and some needles for scraping, it all fits into a small tin.

All of those things wont change your high in the slightest bit, that's ignorant thinking. I sure don't need 20 different pipes to change my high, it's as easy as going outside.

12. it depends on personal preference. all i've got is a jar, my weed, papers, and a lighter

i also sometimes perfect my joints with a paperclip and scissors

13. bowl, weed, lighter. those three things is all you need to change your high, just smoke more.

14. A nice bubbler :)

15. I have "dental picks" I like them. Picks plus the blunt end works ok with rollers.

16. Is there a difference b/w 1 pipe and 100 pipes at home?