What do i need to start?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by caligardener, Aug 3, 2011.

1. Hi everyone i have never grown before. I have been reading on the subject for like 3 months and i think im ready to start what do u recomend. Thanks for any help. ? Indoor vs outdoor what strain clones vs seeds ? I want to start with about 5 plans to try my luck. Thanks

2. you need to read more, and make your own decisions on what you want to grow and where and what nutes and soil or hydro and training etc...

I wont and probably nobody else on grasscity will tell you what to do, we are here to provide support, do your own research, plan out what you are going to do, write it all down do more research, buy everything you need, and start, then come back and tell us what you have started and we will follow your journal and provide support along the way..

good luck bro

3. Indoor. Seeds/soil/riot cubes or jiffys/propgator/lights/growspace/pots and nutes just for starting. :D

4. Hmmmm....what do you need to start?

A burning desire.

5. Thats it............and a little knowledge. :)

6. A friend has acording to him everything needed for indoor except seed or clones and im planing on taking a drive up to sacramento on friday to get a mom for my garden but the question is whats a good noob friendly type of plant i herd ak-47 was a good start

7. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kO6GhtrgxJ8]‪Jorge Cervantes' Ultimate Grow DVD part1 / 3‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

8. Thankyou very much for the link this is what i needed watched it last night and was surprised. Once more thankyou