What do I need to get started? How do I keep the plant on the right track to a good yield?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Backtobasics95, Feb 13, 2017.

1. Hi all,

Need to the exact things you need to do to ensure the plants grow as they should with high yield. Advice from people who have experience with outdoor growing would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

2. You'll never get any responses because basically it seems like you've not done any ready in your own. My bf jokes that it sounds like I took a college class in growing cannabis because I read sooo much before I started my first grow. Read read read read and then read even more.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 3
  3. Lol yea she's right, i'm currently doing my first grow and I researched for like 3 months atleast just reading a lot, before I started my grow, Currently (Day 15) from sprout, and people aren't even quick to answer my questions. This one here is wayyy too vague

• Like Like x 3
  4. Both above GC members are right read and read again ,,check out site on the web like www.growweedeasy.com ..places like that all help ...even grow a couple of plants outside like tomato plants it will all give some experiance of growing...mac

• Like Like x 2
  5. yep like the Two above post say read and read again ,go on the web search sites like, www,growweedeasy.com they all help ...mac.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Yeah was expecting that answer. The idea just came to me and I was in bed so cbf looking up info just yet.

7. Do you plan on growing in pots or earth? If earth knowing what native soil your working with would help us help you a lot.