What Do I Have?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by ariscus, Nov 16, 2013.

1. #1 ariscus, Nov 16, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 16, 2013
    Hi everyone, I'm brand new here. I recently came across a box(I buy storage lockers, and this was in one) of these things in the pictures, they are smooth and hollowed out on one side and threaded on the other. I'm not 100% sure what they are, but was told they might be ti nails? Or parts to make ti nails? I'm not totally sure. I'm not looking to sell them on here, or anything of that nature, just trying to figure out what they are exactly and what if any value they may have. The card with them says made in America. But doesn't really have much other useful info on it. Thanks for any help you guys can provide.

edit-the second picture is the card that was them, and shows what I assume is the complete piece.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. do they feel light? As in a steel piece from a socket set about the same size is much heavier?

3. yeah, they are very light, barely notice any weight whatsoever when you hold them

4. Definitely components of a Ti nail bro! The card says "do you dab" rather well known company.

Sadly,it appears you're missing the post with fins that would connect the two pieces yiu have and make it functional

• Like Like x 1
  5. Are they worth anything like this? I have several hundred of them.

6. Call the company, you might be able to work out a bulk deal for that one part you need and then sell them as a complete set. 

• Like Like x 1