Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What do i do

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Goodbud354, Jan 18, 2010.

1. ok so i had to go live with my grandpa cuz money issues and i told him im going to work out so i went in the basment toked up a good 7 bowls and i was lit of my ass and i heard my grandpa say leme check ur weight lifting so i drop every thing and with dank bud on the table i run to the weights the convo went like this haha
    Grandpa-hey bud what u lifting and why does it smell like bounce down here?
    Me-what the fuck are u talking about ive been puffing weights all day i mean lifting
    Grandpa- whats going on?
    Me-what?
    Grandpa-let me help u with thos weights
    Me-ive been puffin all day put 100 pounds on i mean what yea 100 pounds
    Granpda-u are fked up
    Me-No im not im just fine im normal i thought u loved me i mean i do love umm uhh im tired bye im going to bed

Wtf do i do i think ima get kicked out now he souned cool about it but the next day he said ima beat ur ass u stoner and im scared anything i might be able to do?

2. Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

3. Explain that smoking marijuana is safer than drinking or smoking tobacco.

4. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^

5. make him some brownies, he'll chill out. lol completely joking. but i would say try proving to him that your not just a stoner. show that there is more to you than just toking (im assuming that there is more :D lol) usually people just think of stoners as nothing but lazy slackers. if he sees you as more than that he might be more open to the idea. idk my parents are fine with me smoking just not in their house, maybe throw tht out there? bas situation all around though.

6. #6 biw999, Jan 18, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2010
    Well that's the risk of smoking in your Grandpa's basement without his consent. You gambled and came out the loser unfortunately:(.

Sounds like you were kind of reckless with this whole operation also. If you're stealth smoking find a place that maybe has a lock on the door, or smoke while taking a shower. Sounds like you already have a spoof, just go in the bathroom, turn the shower on hot, put a moist towel under the door, open a window and/or turn on the bathroom fan and just do work lol. When you're done, take a shower and enjoy your high.

7. This.

8. This x2.

Maybe next time you should stop to consider your surroundings before you get too blazed to hold a simple conversation.