what do i do...

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by imBaked, Sep 15, 2007.

1. i have an ounce and a half of this not dried out bud, and don't know what to do.
    it's been drying for a bit but isn't yet and i got bullshitted in some deal and came out with this.

should i put it in a jar for a while or like, leave it in the open air in my basement...
    please, HALP!

2. Put in a jar and daily open the jar for a hour then put the cover back on this will cure it

3. Ya put it in an airtight mason jar works best but your ounce and a half will only be 3 quarters or an ounce at best once its dried and loses all the water weight

4. Wrong, wrong, wrong. You have to finish drying it first. Jarring is for curing, a separate step after drying is complete. Jarring wet bud can lead to mold.

An easy way to dry it is to put the weed into a brown paper grocery bag, roll down the top loosely, and put it in a dry spot that is not warmer than room temp. Stir gently daily, and give the drying process time.

Once the weed is dry it is ready for curing so, yes then put it loosely into a jar (no more than 3/4 full), seal it and open to let it breathe for 15 minutes once a day.