Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

what do i do???

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by coffeshop, Apr 30, 2012.

1. ive been smoking for a while now and im sure my parents have cauht on. the otherday my mum was cleaning out my room and my bag was in there, all i had in my bag was my bong and a can of deoderont, then when i came back down my bag was open and on my bed with the deoderont can on my table but she hasnt said anything about it, so she wouldn't miss the bong also shes always asking my friend if they smoke cones and shit like that. but the thing is she smokes bud to, mostly my step dad but im sure my mum dose it a bit aswell anyway wat im trying to say is that she knows i smmoke but she also knows that i know she and my step dad smokes so she wont say anything.
    so should i confront my mum and tell her and get it out there which might make it better for me or it might make it worse, or just dont say anything and see wat she dose?
    someone help me

2. Well, if you are sure she does smoke weed too and she won't be picking in your stash, asking you to go buy some for her or taking your bong, then I don't see why you shouldn't. But it's only my opinion, you're the one who knows better.

3. Your mum cleans your room?
    ...You guys don't even TRY to look 18+ do ya?

Good luck to you.

4. Iv grown accustomed to all these "my parents caught me help" threads. To OP tell her you smoke or bring up marijuana to her. get her in the situation where you can ask her opinion of it and work from there.

5. 1. When the fuck did I say my mom cleans my room.
    2. Thanks for the helping bitchy comment.

:wave:

6. Edit: Idiot, I was talking to the OP.

7. [quote name='"Timotonx"']

1. When the fuck did I say my mom cleans my room.
    2. Thanks for the helping bitchy comment.

:wave:[/quote]

Feeling guilty?

8. Well, from what I know "you guys" is used to talk about more than one person and there were only two posts: Op and mine. So unless the Op is siamese you were talking about both of us :D.

9. Ahah no I just tell people what I think when they say stupid/useless stuff.

10. You mean how you got all self righteous about a post that had nothing to do with you?
    Have you had a chat with yourself yet?

See I can be an ass about it - You did kind've snap for no reason.
    That said I can see how you came to the assumption you did. I did say Guys.
    Though to clear it up, what I meant was the numerous "guys" that always seem to make threads like this. I pointed out what I did, because it quite obviously makes him come across as underage, which won't help him in obtaining any useful information here.

11. Wow there's a lot of butt hurt all up in this thread

12. Okay from what I gather if there was no way she missed the bong and she smokes as welll maybe she is dropping hints to you. Like hey I know and I'm giving you the chance to come clean to me instead of going behind my back. If she smokes how mad can she get?

13. #13 Timotonx, Apr 30, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 30, 2012
    "You mean how you got all self righteous about a post that had nothing to do with you?
    Have you had a chat with yourself yet?"

What you said was simply confusing and you cannot deny it, so keep those negative comments for yourself...

I recognize my reaction was a bit exagerated and I apologize for this. But I think as long as we have no real proof of his age, we should help him as we would help any other pothead on this forum... Anyway, let's stop polluting this thread :smoke:!

14. So should we like, hug?
    :D
    S'all good man.

15. I want a bro hug :(

16. Be mature and confront her. It can be scary as hell but she will appreciate your honesty

17. alright thanks guys ill just wait till shes drunk and ill bring it up :)

18. With an idea that bad, I wonder why you wanted advice in the first place man...
    Just talk to her.
    Her being drunk will probably only make it weird and awkward moreso, and harder for you to properly explain what you're talking about.

19. did faget do the what fuck

20. I'm randomthoughts.
    Nice to meet you faget