Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What do I do with this?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by rebirth, Dec 12, 2010.

1. Hey guys, recently I was given a jar of THC-infused olive oil. The person who gave it to me said i didn't have to cook it or anything and that all i had to do was take a shot of it. I drank one teaspoon of it and it didn't do anything for me.(Besides giving me horrible breath the rest of the day lol) My tolerance was low at the time too.

I've never made or even had any form of edibles before, but when I came across this, I was pretty excited. I've done a lot of research about this on my own but I am still pretty confused. Neither the person I got it from nor I cooked it or anything, but that's because we thought it would have already been cooked. I'm pretty sure the person that made it made a huge batch and this is just a portion of it. It is in a very liquid form and is a dark green color.

I've read a bunch of the step by step threads on how to make the THC oil, but the main reason why I am posting this is because I don't really know what part of the process the oil is at right now.

Do you guys have any suggestions? Should I try to heat it up or something?
    Lemme know if I can clarify anything.

Thanks guys

2. Take two or three tablespoons

3. mix entire amount with chocolate milk(use a fuckload of chocolate syrup, more than usual. dont forget the actual milk) and drink. if nothing happens, then it wasnt made right or it was never in contact with cannabis.

4. +1..Never hurts to try..lol