what do i do with my male

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by ricslat, Jul 5, 2007.

1. 2 weeks into flowering do i keep flowering? I smoked a flower tip and got stoned, should i cut it now ? keep messing with 12-12? will it get stronger??? any help appreciated

2. Males do not have flowers to smoke, their soul purpose is to produce pollen for the females. If you were to smoke anything from the male, it would have to be the leaves, they wouldnt produce a great high, if any at all. You would most likely get a killer cough and a rageing headache before comming anywhere close to being stoned from a male plant.
    The only thing you really could do is make ice or bubble hash, use the leaves for various different things, or use the male to pollenate females.

3. so i can cut it for brownies, it wont get more potent?

4. I doubt it will have anything also, unless if its some kind of super chron and you smoked a bowl just to yourself like 10 hits. Anyways if you are going to cut ti for has, your best bet is to throw it outside or polen could get all over your girls and make them produce large amounts of seeds. Even if you keep it another room the air could have pollen in it and get on your girls or it could rub onto your shirt then onto them etc.

But cut it now if you cant thro it outside see what you get.

5. its already outside and seperated, yea, it was my morning bowl and i had about 7, 8 hits and i definitely got high...morning buzz always seems to be the best buzz of the day..anyway i can keep putting it in its 12-12 box at night. its 2 weeks into flowering. this is 1st grow for me,outside in containers, so i'm glad 1 of 2 is female but ???? hash or brownies for the male
    or butter, someone out there must use their males for something

6. You are going to have to go through the process above as i already stated, you need to make it into hash before you can start cooking with it, that or tinacture (sorry about the spelling) you dont cook with leaves, you need the resin of the trichnomes known as thc, makeing hash will give you that

7. thats what i needed to know, so i guess i read upon hash making, i assume hash is the easier of the two things you mentioned to make. if i keep flowering will it make a difference in the potentcy of the hash, or what i have now is as potent as it gets. thanx for being patient man i just hate to kill him to early.

8. do I kill it now???????

9. Destroy The Bastard Before He Pillages Your Women

10. should i execute in am? do i dry it like normal then make hash? i don't think the pollen balls hav burst yet

11. this thread is done unless someone else has a helpfull suggestion. will uproot
    in 1 hour 8:30 cst. thanx all

12. Dry it like normal but you dont need to cure it your not gonna be smoking it.

13. i smoked another pollen tip this am and i got a good buzz again so there is defenatley thc there, seems like a pain to make hash if it smokes ok...i think i will pull the grow tips and smoke...try the hash thing w/the leaves???why can't men get mad cow disease

because their all pigs

14. As most of us are probably already highly amused by your posts, do you think you could manage to abstain from the sexist jokes please.

15. I have no clue what you are talking about with the "pollen tips" unless you are smoking the tip of the pollen sac, which im positive wouldnt get you high, i have no idea what you are smoking, why not get a picture of the plant and the part you keep smoking to get you so "buzzed"

16. sorry to offend no harm intended...for the record i can't get mad cow disease...p.s. love the mama thread...hate male mj plants

17. i'll get some pics asap by tomorrow for sure but for now its the floiwer tip, like the female has only, big polen balls instead of tons of pistols..i pinch it above the node...20 mins in 150 deg oven and no complaints .. thanx for the feedback

18. i think you should grow it as long as you can and as big as you can so then you cut it and dry out the leafs and make all the hash you can:smoke: and how are you smokin pollen tips? dryin it with a oven of some type?

19. Is it a hermie then?