Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What Do I Do With .5 Pounds Of This Bubba Kush Shake?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by vordor, Jun 4, 2014.

1. Give it to me, absolute best thing you could do with it.

2. Make oil if you know how or have someone who knows what they're doing make some

3. dont think its a good idea since i dont have anything to smoke the oil out of

4. thats just shake so its not worth much of anything. Not worth the butane to make oil.

Make bubble hash and sell it do jonesing fiends.

I throw bucket loads of that crap on a compost pile.

5. Smoke it, make hash, edibles, capsules, vape it, sell it, throw it on the ground, give to homeless guy, trade for 2 large pizzas, trash it, or hide it under a tree then call the cops to come get it. 

6. Is the word "Half" that difficult?

Smoke it, of course. :cool:

7. dry ice hash, oil or shit tons of edibles

8. put it on a bowl dawg

9. i cant make concentrates as i live in a college dorm however cannabutter seems to be the most realistic option just need a cheesecloth 

10. Trade it for 2 large pizzas is the best answer so far. :D

I'd make cannabutter with it fo sho.

11. is it normal that this stuff doesnt get me nearly as high? this stuff is so fine i could probably snort it

whats a good guide to making good cannabutter safely?

12. Oil or edibles. Take your pick.

13. Oh you're in a dorm.  Cannabutter is out of the question then.  It'll stink up the whole building worse than toking.

14. You sure. Here is a 2oz slab
    Popcorn nug and shake.

Attached Files:

15. #17 Jimmy Carter, Jun 4, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 4, 2014
    Shit even if it isnt oil that you would want to dab you could eat that shit! Edibles/caps for days

But like I said, Have someone process it for you. as long as they know what they're doing lol

16. .where can i find a person like this?

17. The inrerwebz. ..And by that I mean learn to do it yourself. Why have someone else do it when you know they'll want a cut and could possibly rip you off and keep some product away from you while still asking for a cut..

Make it whatever is it you want to make yourself, reap all the benefits and enjoy yourself..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. Make some BHO or Hash, don't just burn it up.. That's just ignant, dawg  :laughing: