what do I do once my seed is Germinated?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by GMFBGMFB, Oct 31, 2011.

1. I have 3 Germinated seeds. What should I do now I am planning on growing them outside I live in South Florida and I get alot of heat and sunlight.. Now that my seeds are Germinated what should I do? :confused:

2. #2 Doc-J, Nov 1, 2011
    Last edited: Nov 1, 2011
    If you want to try to grow it outside, then plant it in the ground. You are too late in the year for a decent plant though. Even if heat isnt a problem, your amount of daytime sunlight is too low for veg. With less than 14 hours of daylight per day plants will begin to flower. This means yours will flower as soon as it is old enough to be sexually mature, and you will get very low yield at best.

If you want them to live and produce anything of measure, consider growing inside. Otherwise, plant them outside or flush them.

3. Not to be rude but if you do not know what to do next you should read up lol. Stickies at the top of the forums and google some outdoor grow guides.

Your next step should be planting those in some cups before you transition them to the outside.

Growing is not hard but its not the easiest thing ever. You will be aided immensely is throughly reading before hand.

4. seeds are germinated and you don't know what to do next? you have a lot of studying to do. growing marijuana with any level of success takes some know how on the part of the grower. true most learning is done by experience, but you have to have a basic knowledge. like above, study the stickies and the indoor grow journals. can't grow outside till spring. i can't say that i just found a car tell me how to drive real quick.

5. You should buy some soil, and pots, and lights (and lots of other stuff if you want a pro grow going lol), and care for this crop indoors until day light hours return in spring, repeat germination, and plant outside with a new crop next season :)

6. My advice is to flush them down the toilet. You never will learn what you need to know and get together a setup and supplies before they will be dead. You have started a process that will not wait for you to get your act right.

You need to do some homework, get your setup and supplies in hand and finished, and then you can germinate your seeds.