What do i do now?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by billybuds, Mar 9, 2017.

1. First grow. Is this plant doing alright? What do you guys recommend? Ive got a lot of AN. Daye of birth approx 01/18/17. that would make this NLA right around week 4-6 for flower? any suggestions appreciated

Attached Files:

2. Patience is what I recommend ;) looks fine.

Just curious, how is your fan/filter set up?

• Like Like x 3
  3. I had been doing a n b sensi ph perfect. 1gal water equal parts ab. i now just do 10ml of bloom b since a is 3-0-0. I add sensizym,bud candy,nirvana and started alittle overdrive...is it to early for that?. Anyways ive been doing 3-4ml with the gallon. i feed every three days. skipped a day and leaves went limp onnother plant not pictured. anything you onow i can finish these off with?

5. Yeah I'd be using only bloom nutes at this point for feeding, sounds like youre doing it right but don't overdo it, assuming you're growing in soil they don't need nutrients nearly as often as people think, they're not as forgiving during flowering as they are in veg lol. I normally give only water for 2-3 times before I give more nutes, they can build up a lot of salts in the soil otherwise

• Like Like x 1
  6. yeah i flushed the soil out with h202. kinda like clean slate. i onow not to feed em 4mls per liter or 2ml per liter. i stay with about half. 2-3mls per gallon. i guess i thought this plant was gonna swell sooner. i have no comparison though.
    h