What do I do? Im a miserable addict.

Discussion in 'General' started by wtfjusthappened, Jan 15, 2014.

1. Lmao. Most definitely not

2. I disagree with you. Ive tried most drugs, except the ones with needles and notta single drug came close to how high i got from exercise. Shame you havenet experienced that. Youre really missing out :p

3. Endorphins are opiods and there are stronger ones available both prescription and non

4. Cool, we can agree to disagree then. I know more about opiots than i care to discuss on this forum tbh.

Good day to you my friend.

5. Okay then. Its opiates btw.

6. Seems you are nit pickin a bit to me....

7. #27 Heroic Dose, Jan 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 15, 2014
    Sorry. It was a passive aggressive way of saying the experienced should know the spelling.

All that shit aside, working out is definitely a good way to distract yourself op.

8. Yeah i caught your dickishness. I was trying to end our disagreement on a good note, but you wanted to start shit apparently. My spell checks off, im on an ipad, texting two people and responding to your passive aggressiveness since you cant let other people have opinions that disagree with yours.

Perhaps i should have been mindful that a mispelling made me look ignorant, or perhaps i really dont give a fuck brother.

:confused_2:

9. I was like you a couple years ago, addicted to being high not on anyone special thing though but if it came my way i was down. Yeahh i ended up going to rehab a couple times when i got caught up in some legal shit, which i did help straighten me out to a degree..lol i didnt really want to change so yeah but its something to look into if youre serious about it it can help. If youre doing soft youre good honestly just wait it out by the 2-3 month mark you stop craving as much but if youre slamming or anything then sorry but the odds are against you although it is possible

10. God damn. I leave this thread a few minutes and a shit storm ensues. And to answer your question. Yes I was doing more than weed.I'm going to adapt, which in sure you all know includes drug testing. Weed is basically the only drug that will show up for an extended period of time. Meaning I could go on a drunken drug induced binge and stop 3 days before my test and be fine. Weed on the other hand can take almost a month to clear your system.So for me. I wish I could just smoke weed and kick the other shit. But I cant. So I try to get high on anything. IV nearly died several times, but I can't talk about it here due to the rules.Honestly I wish weed wasn't so stigmatised. It's a wonderful medication for a recovering addict.Sent from my SCH-R950 using Grasscity Forum mobile app