What do i do after hooking up w/a girl?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by sfehonda, Jul 20, 2009.

1. Ive never had trouble getting girls at parties. In fact its one of my specialties. I meet a girl and for the rest of the night we go at it like its the last fucking day of our lives. I can turn the most innocent girls into the biggest sluts. The only problem is i have no idea what to do after if i want to continue what we had... Do i add her to facebook and then start talking to her? Should i wait 3 days to not seem too desperate? And what should be the first thing i say to her? I know im overanalyzing waay too much but this is causing me to think about it more...any advice is greatly appreciated!

2. if you like her, call her. if you dont like her, dont call her. simple

3. #3 ExpandUrMind, Jul 20, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 20, 2009
    Listen up. The girls that you meet the first night and you are already fucking them....those girls aern't the best girlfriend material because they will...most likely...end up cheating on you...dont trust a slut. Find a good girl you want to date and dont try to get into her pants just get to know her...she will open up to you mentally then sexually and that will make the sex special.

-Dr.Phil

4. Like the guy above me said... If you wanna see her again, call her and if you dont then dont call her.

5. I met my wife of 7 years at a bar. granted I own the bar..but still:smoke:

6. That damn Gold digger! Haha sike. You musta seen some crazy shit at your bar huh?