What do guys think of girls blazing?

Discussion in 'General' started by ggl27, Jan 12, 2012.

1. Girls have cooties.

2. I blaze with my girl all the time and shes hotter then the flame we use.

3. [quote name='"SaylarJerry"']

ive met alot of those too, alot of boyfriends get mad if their girl smokes with someone else besides them... i never understood that either...[/quote]

Cause it makes y'all horny! Lol.
    Serious, I know it does.

But I've smoked with just as many girls as I've smoked with guys. When I had my own house they'd come over all the time and smoke me out while I told them my crazy life stories. Fun times.

4. :eek:

I'm smoking with two girls pretty soon... *keeps fingers crossed for a threesome*

5. I know whats up with that shit guys????
    I thought you were all cool blades, come to find out you think chicks shouldn't smoke!?
    And HOT chicks at that....Why does it matter?
    It's not like they start coughing and slobbering all over the place.
    They're just another person that happens to be a girl that smokes..
    Now I'm gonna feel all self conscious when I'm smoking!
    That has to be one of the most, maybe even THEEEE most hypocritical things I've ever heard of...
    That's like saying guys shouldn't cook.
    AND I FUCKING LOVE WHEN MEN COOK.
    This makes no sense. I'm confused. I must go smoke and try to make sense of you peoples sheer madness. Please try to refrain from gagging at the vision of that...

6. or two pretty girls soon? It makes all the difference.

7. Second thought.
    I cCAAAN see how you guys would think that because like 80/20 girls are fucking lames anyway. Adding weed just makes it worse unless they're used to it.
    I admit VERY few girls I find worth befriending, let alone SMOKING WITH ME.
    They CANN get fucking stupid...But maybe that just means you guys need to find some chiller girls. Come down to Cali before you make that judgment...
    I think I've found cooler girls down her than anywhere [granted I havn't spent much time anywhere else..
    Find some gamer girls [HOT gamer girls...]
    They're a fucking blast to get high and game with...
    We have a LOT more diversity when were high...
    It's not just games food and lame jokes...We get all creative, and like we wanna DO stuff yannoe? Like cook, or draw, or make stuff, or songs, or dress up, paint our faces...Yannoe fun shit like that...Find a girl LIKE THAT to smoke with THEN come talk to mee.

8. You need one of those cross joints, smoke it up, then you all kiss in the middle.

9. #89 MissBakedAlaska, Jan 12, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 12, 2012
    Silly bitches~
    I don't usually smoke with girls cause they over-roast my shit.

10. Depends on whether they get high or get stupid....

11. This is crucial... One is my best friend, so i ain't gonna try anything on her, and the other is a girl I've had a crush on since freshmen year. I think she livees in TX or MI or something and she's leaving soon, so I need all the luck I can get tonight to make an impression and make what I've been waiting for since freshman year happen. if you know what I'm sayin' ;)

12. What the hell? Of course not, it's only discusting if they smoke cigarettes.

I don't mind smoking with girls at all, especially if it is with my girlfriend cause then we get all sexual and the fun starts !

13. I hate that...
    Yeah lets just hold this lighter here the entire time so theres nothing left for your hit KAYYYYY?
    God.

14. I HAAAATE CIGGARETTES!!!!
    Its gross to see anyone smoking them..

15. Well I for one wish you the best of luck. :yay:Make sure you wear a bowtie.

Bitches love bowties.

16. I wish I knew some cool stoner chicks, where I live a lot of the girls are more into going clubbing which I fucking hate. I'd much rather have a chill night blazing up than go out and listen to shitty music at ear splitting levels while watching girls look for attention from douchebags looking to dry hump anything with a pussy.

Dammit I need a cool stoner gf.

17. Yuuuuup. Either that or it tastes like straight ass after. One of the many reasons I'm so happy I can hit women.:mad:
    I keep my smoking partners to mostly males. Plus they're great for business.

18. [quote name='"Hypnocrite"']

:eek:

I'm smoking with two girls pretty soon... *keeps fingers crossed for a threesome*[/quote]

Lol, I said it makes them horny not desperate, lmao.

Just messin with ya, brother.
    Good luck! Ha ha.

19. #99 TooLegit2Quit, Jan 13, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 13, 2012
    [quote name='"Hali Hostility"']I HAAAATE CIGGARETTES!!!!
    Its gross to see anyone smoking them..[/quote]

Yeah plus it makes you smell and destroys your body.. Pretty disgust, never smoking one evereveragain