What do guys think of girls blazing?

Discussion in 'General' started by ggl27, Jan 12, 2012.

1. Girls that smoke usually know good music, movies, food, shit in general too.

2. As long as they can handle themselves and not be more retarded than they already are.

3. #63 CLKWRK, Jan 12, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 12, 2012
    Too cold for the titties.

lul newbs. JK

4. Not the ones who wastes weed and only does it for show.
    Otherwise, less cock fest and more chicks. Need more stoner girls in this world anyway.

5. lots of trolling going on tonight

6. I smoke with my boyfriend, then we go play CoD.. But when i smoke with other girls, it's usually just weird cuz idk alot of girls who smoke alot... So they're all awkward ~.~

7. I love it when girls smoke, i think it shows that they can relax sometimes and I think there is a certain thing that turn me on about it. I love when women can hang with me....kinda. No one can hang with me, but I like when they try haha.

8. My ex was like that. She hated me smoking even tho she did too. I only smoked with her once. Im glad im not with that bitch anymore.

9. I know girls that can rip a bong harder than me, so if you haven't met some serious female tokers you're in the wrong circles.

10. i would fit right in...

i said nothing about anyone fitting in me hahaha
    but whatevs ii went back and read it and was like "man that sounds kinda weird" hahah

11. i can out rip alot of guys.
    its funny actually, i watched a guy puke off of MY bong before hahah

12. hahah yeah your right, im definitely a beach girl. fuck the snow.

13. they never pay. they never have connects.

14. HAH.

this is cute.

your not hanging with the right bitches.:)

15. maybe. I guess I've never hung out with a girl stoner. Only girls that happen to smoke weed on occasion.

16. ive met alot of those too, alot of boyfriends get mad if their girl smokes with someone else besides them... i never understood that either...

17. My wife makes the BEST meals when she's high!

18. In CO, the snow fucks you.

19. I don't get that. I chill with this one girl all the time without her bf being there. On new years we got drunk together and went to a party without her bf and I crashed in her room. People need to put more trust in their partners and friends, that's just ridiculous that a bf would get mad for his girl smoking with someone else, I guess I'll never understand those jealous types :rolleyes:

20. I wouldn't ever consider a girl that didn't use weed.

But you shouldn't smoke it, you should be vaping!