What do guys think of girls blazing?

Discussion in 'General' started by ggl27, Jan 12, 2012.

1. Wish i had friends who would like to goof off when they're high, I honestly only got like 1 dude who does this but only when he's drunk and he's hella fun to be around. My friends enjoy watching me bug out, just wished they'd join in the fun lol.

2. girls blazing is wonderfully sweet, they get silly, and i love smoking with my girlfriend. she's kinda new at it but she's hilarious so its all good :D

3. it IS a good time, bro :cool:

then again, i'm not your stereotypical chad frat bro, am i?

4. [quote name='"Delluhsion"']

Wish i had friends who would like to goof off when they're high, I honestly only got like 1 dude who does this but only when he's drunk and he's hella fun to be around. My friends enjoy watching me bug out, just wished they'd join in the fun lol.[/quote]

Yea i kno wat u mean man. Just think of it this way, who is smoking and having a better exp, u or them?

Shit id recommend smokin with someone who has schizophrenia, i had an absolutely INSANE friend like that, he was a blast to smoke with

5. OH MY GOD, my brother has a friend who is full on schizo. When my brother first met him(my brother was high as fuk, so he was laughing through the entire story) this dude was saying some next level type shit.
    "Im going to take over the world, i have banks in russia!"
    "Stop fucking with my pokemon, cmon... seriously stop"

Friend:"I own microsoft"
    Brother:"word, wat else do u own"?
    Friend:"Those green things on trees and bushes".

And one time my bro was walking home and the kid was drunk screaming
    "Warriors... come out to play...ay!!!!!" loud as fuck!
    Wish i had been there, gatta meet this kid!

6. i bet id fit right in.:rolleyes:

7. I think it's sexy as shit!!!!

:smoke:

8. lolwut?

[​IMG]

i don't live in the house anymore, i has a dog, and a cat and soon to be plants and fermenting beer :confused:

9. damn right it is.

if you think it isnt, go find miss high times.

10. i mean, i could out drink all you and your frat boys.
    and i want plants and fermenting beer :(

11. Yaah man i know a lot of cool frat guys, one of my close buddies is getting initiated this week... but i know more douchers than in frats than not :p

EDIT: 600 posts :yay:

12. I like girls who blaze. Gives you something to do with them, usually lowers their inhibitions, lets you talk, ect

13. filler

14. Sorry cant resist

U wud fit right in?

Or wud they fit right in u?

XP

15. that's what i was thinking. too bad most of my bro's have small dicks. sorority girls don't have any restraint on talking shit :rolleyes:

16. Oh ur in a frat?

Are they typical pull up ur shirt, call of duty playing, bud light drinking, bro douches?

17. [​IMG]

18. not at all. there's a few, but the majority of my brothers are really fucking cool. i wouldn't have joined if they were stereotypical frat dudes.

19. Oh das kewl

20. damn i like Saylar, she coo.