What do guys think of girls blazing?

Discussion in 'General' started by ggl27, Jan 12, 2012.

1. your alabama better come out to CO.

2. I think, "hmm maybe If I smoke some weed on them, we can fuck afterwards!"

3. #23 Hypnocrite, Jan 12, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 12, 2012
    My best friend is a girl. We've smoked alone a lot of times and I know one other cool chick who smokes a lot and does other shit too. I smoke with her a lot too, she's not like other girls. her whole friend group has a lot stoner girls in it. They're pretty weird to be around unless they're with their boyfriends and/or other boys... but theyy're fucking cool ass hell when they're drunk. Get girls drunk. Not high. Or both...

But yeah weed is kind of like sports, cigars, beer, muscles, cargo shorts, beards, meat... like it's only meant for us dudes

4. [quote name='"illadelphin"']

your alabama better come out to CO.[/quote]

HAHA good luck getting this bitch near CO

5. Tew cowd fer dey titehs.

6. Girls who are hot who smoke weed (who actually like it and don't fake the experience) tend to be hotter also less bitchy, more chill, calm, down to earth and easy to talk too. I smoked with a lot of bad bitches, it was fun they loved my humor cause I'm x100 funnier when I'm high hope to meet some when I transfer to Towson U.

7. pretty sure you saw incubus in CO not but 7 months ago :confused_2:

8. I dont really care tbh, its common to smoke weed nowadays

9. [quote name='"illadelphin"']

pretty sure you saw incubus in CO not but 7 months ago :confused_2:[/quote]

yeah, and that trip was a mistake

10. [quote name='"CLKWRK"']

Tew cowd fer dey titehs.[/quote]

I have no idea what you said

11. Is that a picture of your face

12. because you didn't chill with me :rolleyes:

13. [quote name='"platinumplus"']I like it. Smoking with a girl and then fucking makes the high and the sex vibe together and its just generally amazing for both of you.[/quote]

^^^THIS!!!!!....tryyy it.

14. @Saylar, he said "Too cold for them tittys" implying CO is to cold for the brests on ya chests therefore you wont catch yo ass around CO. Poor delpi..hmm homo nickname. Poor Illadelphin, sorry man im really high, and low. and high. woo.

And god damn... when i catch my bitch blazin my stash..pheewww..cant even get into that here...woooosa...woooossaaa wooooosaaa...plus "women" cant make sammiches HALF as good when they are high....and they always droppin shit...

15. So she could get sexually assaulted at your frat house :eek:

sounds like a good time bro

16. [quote name='"Hypnocrite"']

So she could get sexually assaulted at your frat house :eek:

sounds like a good time bro[/quote]

Id love for illa to sexual assault me. <3

17. Girls are honestly a lot more funny then guys when it comes to euphoria, it seems like they don't care to act a little goofy or say whatever's on there minds. I'd pick to toke with a girl over a guy, sorry fella's they're just so much funner.

18. [quote name='"illadelphin"']

because you didn't chill with me :rolleyes:[/quote]

DONT TALK SHIT.i tried.

I feel like if a lady smokes pot because she likes it, and doesnt give a fuck what the fellas think about it, shes awesome.

19. [quote name='"Delluhsion"']Girls are honestly a lot more funny then guys when it comes to euphoria, it seems like they don't care to act a little goofy or say whatever's on there minds. I'd pick to toke with a girl over a guy, sorry fella's they're just so much funner.[/quote]

Haha not my old smoking crew

We acted a fuckin fool, we took full advantage of weed imo

I"ll never forget the times of smokin with the crew at 16, goddamn perfect fucking memories, some of the best times of my life

20. I went there one time... I'm trying my best to repress what happened to me there,, noo, nnnoooo

[​IMG]