What do girls want from guys?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Hot Box, Feb 8, 2012.

1. What do girls want from guys in a relationship? And what do guys want from girls?

2. Girls want us to be their slaves basically.. they may not know it but they expect alot from us guys, to always be there to talk whenever they need, to chill whenever they want

3. What guys want:
    1.) Don't fucking cheat, Bitch.
    2.) Sex
    3.) Dinner (food in general)
    4.) A little fucking room to be able to completely open up, and not worry about being judged (Huge for me. If it isn't for you, fuck off)
    5.) Be respectful to my family. I don't care how pretty you think you are. My family is huge, and very, very stoned so they are pretty easy to click with. :smoke:

What women want:

1.) Who the fuck knows.

4. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

5. The more people perpetuate the myth that women are some fucking un-understandable alien civilization the more you attract those very type of girls into your life.That's how the universe and the law of attraction works. You create your own reality. Plenty know exactly what they want and the ones who don't aren't worth your time. Ever think the ones who know what they want just don't want you?

6. First: Women have no fucking clue what they want from men on any given day.

Second: They'll just settle for everything you have. Thats it. Thats the real deal.

So when you get a woman just give up: All your money, that is the EASY part. Your peace of mind. All your quiet "me" time. All your closet space. (yes, motherfucker! ALL OF IT! ) Half of your clothes, the half she wants to wear = GONE. Your food, beer, and cigs.....all gone to her. Now your cat is all of the sudden HER cat and you can't get rid of it. Pretty soon you're feeding a whole house full of cats. Then, of course, she is gonna want to cry on your shoulder so be prepared for that happy day. And you ask me What do women want?

Boy, I know the sound of that fuckin' song!

Just give it all up to her and there won't be any problems.

Good Luck, brah.

7. ^what kinda women are you hanging out with lol your scaring the younger blades with your jaded view of life.

8. [quote name='"Thinker2357"']First: Women have no fucking clue what they want from men on any given day.

Second: They'll just settle for everything you have. Thats it. Thats the real deal.

So when you get a woman just give up: All your money, that is the EASY part. Your peace of mind. All your quiet "me" time. All your closet space. (yes, motherfucker! ALL OF IT! ) Half of your clothes, the half she wants to wear = GONE. Your food, beer, and cigs.....all gone to her. Now your cat is all of the sudden HER cat and you can't get rid of it. Pretty soon you're feeding a whole house full of cats. Then, of course, she is gonna want to cry on your shoulder so be prepared for that happy day. And you ask me What do women want?

Boy, I know the sound of that fuckin' song!

Just give it all up to her and there won't be any problems.

Good Luck, brah.[/quote]

That's just setting you up to be cheated on. I'm not experienced with relationships but I know for a fact that women want a man who knows how to take care of her that she can feel safe in the arms of but they don't want some spineless bitch.

They say they want a really nice guy who will treat them like goddesses and that they hate it when men don't act like that but when it comes down to it, what women say they want is not what they actually want. Women dont know what they want!

You gotta put your values before hers without being an abusive inconsiderate jerk. Let her know who wears the pants in the relationship

9. I've been in like 70 relationships and been married twice.

10. The thing that needs to be understood in this is that there is a fine line between woman and girl.

a woman just wants love,
    a girl, however, wants ?????????

11. [quote name='"iLovePartying"']The thing that needs to be understood in this is that there is a fine line between woman and girl.

a woman just wants love,
    a girl, however, wants ?????????[/quote]

Touché my friend

12. Nobody fuckin knows!

13. Girls want:

support, love, and care

Guys want:

support, love, and care

I'm not sure why people over complicate this

14. because everyone wants perfection, and nothing is perfect.

15. Girls want our balls , blood , and bucks

16. not everyone wants perfection, and since perfect is an arbitrary and subjective word, you cannot truthfully say that nothing is perfect

17. This^^^

18. 6 - pack, smell good, look clean, drive car, enough money for kids (trust me), confidence, charm, politness, strength, endurance in bed, and availability because women hate fighting over guys. I would feel like shit too if I had to compete for someones love so that's understandable.

19. [quote name='"Hot Box"']What do girls want from guys in a relationship? And what do guys want from girls?[/quote]

Money. All they want

20. This pretty much sums it up. Each individual person can expound on what exactly each of those things entails for them.