Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

what do girls like to do high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by shitonnick, Oct 10, 2010.

1. any girl ive ever smoked with gets lost in her phone texting...

2. Are you crazy? Girls aren't even humans. They lack the receptors to even get high.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Girls can't get high, cooties are like anti-THC...

4. haha anti cooties!!! my sister likes to dance, and be stupid.

5. lol they do the same shit we all do, except for video games, but I don't like to play many games high either some games are fun but i loose interest after a while:smoke:

6. most girls ive smoked with tend to just text, and talk to each other, but if its just one chick hanging out with good guy friend/s they tend to just have conversation with you.

7. Lol don't be too sure... Halo Reach is pretty freakin awesome stoned.. :smoke:

8. if you are a chick, i love you. that is all.

9. Grrr I wish I could simply Get my girl to Try smoking.

10. Being of the female sort myself, I assure you it is possible to just chill like everyone else. I will say though, most of the girls I have smoked with tend to get annoying. Smoking with the guys is a much better time.

11. I've got to say that I find smoking with a woman is actually more preferable to me. Only one girl though. They start acting annoying when they're in a group (No offence).

12. I like to listen to music a lot. Depending on how functional I'm feeling, I like to paint or make jewelry. That's when I'm baked by myself though. With other people I'm chill as hell and pretty much let everyone else decide what's up.

Oh and L4D2 is the shit.

13. a girl that loves to smoke AND play video games when shes baked??? Plus maybe some cooking?!?!
    does that even exist irl?!

14. Ive chilled with a lot of girls high (ex girl) and there just like us guys haha. Ive chilled with 2 forst time chicks and they were TRIPPING out lol. It was all good though cause they were mad sexy :cool:

15. What do girls like to do high? They like to do me when they're high, and I like to do them high too!

If you wanna hop on in this furry bear fucking frenzy, I got this beautiful grizzly bitch ready to get some man meat up in that shit, naw meen?

16. listen to music, draw, watch a movie or tv, hang out, play video games, walking in the woods, making peanutbutter and jelly sandwiches

17. I used to LOVE playing 360 when I was baked, but My Xbox just got that damn red ring, so now I play old school N64, PS1, SNES, junk like that.

Other than that, watch funny movies, cook, listen to music, I'm single right now so no sex, but that was always an option. And I'd much rather smoke with the guys, much like drinking with women, they tend to start annoying me greatly after about 30 minutes....

18. ive smoked with plenty of girls before and no girl is just going to jump on you and have sex unless she is a whore or was planning on doing the whole time.

19. all girls think about is sex sober or not.

edit: they won't attack your but girls think about sex the same if not more than guys.