Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

what do all of you stoners think of this bud?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by datpurp, Dec 1, 2011.

1. i like me a little bit of leaf.

2. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

so two more pictures, one of the nuggy and one of the plant while it was growing, now i pruned it or FIM'ed to have like six tops but i only yielded 24 grams off of one plant, can anyone one tell me how to grow denser buds (obviously according to strain) and how i can acheive more yeild, i read once the more roots the more fruit but i was curious if there were other tricks/tips/hints/techniques help me out?

3. the picture of the plant growing is obviously only one top

4. Looks like blue cheese to and very crystally enjoy the couch lock :D

Look up how to top plants, it gives you more main branches to grow more buds

5. That awesome for a first time homegrow

6. not bad brother, definietly read up on how to trim tho! how much did you get?

7. DAMMIT there you guys go with that HE thing again....

8. only yielded 24 grams off of one plant grown outdoors in a five gallon, used foxfarm soil made sure to flush smelled beautiful tasted dank i just want tighter, denser buds/nodes/calyxes whatever just need to practice more ^_^

9. #29 Hali Hostility, Dec 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 2, 2011
    try BIGBUD i think it does a pretty decent job...
    also, start giving your plants some CO2 in a closed area when its dark..obviously if this it outdoor you would have to get a hydro tent or an empty closet but it does the damn job! If you dont wanna buy a CO2 tank and regulator [you can find cheap regulators on Craigslist] just buy some dry ice every week or so and hang a water filled bucket with some dryice in it above the plants and it just falls down over its kicks ASSSS!

ALSO, after you harvest, before it dries have a few friends over for a TRIMMING PARTYYYY:D then give them each a gram when its dried and cured as reperation. IT SAVES SOOOOO MUCH TIME. AND HAND CRAMPS!

10. i think all the extra leaves [even the sugar leaves] make the bowl taste like shit, i think theyre strictly for butter or concentrates...i dont even care about weight i make that nug NAKED.

11. [quote name='"Hali Hostility"']

i think all the extra leaves [even the sugar leaves] make the bowl taste like shit, i think theyre strictly for butter or concentrates...i dont even care about weight i make that nug NAKED.[/quote]

Like I said it's all about preference , the sugar leaves on my dank don't have no bad taste :D idk about you but I don't consider those fibery bad tasting leaves sugar leaves .. Those go Into compost or fire here , they don't even make it to the concentrate bin

Edit and also if you trimmed every single leaf off sativa dominant plants you would have hardly nothing there lol

12. Leafy but nice bud.

13. hahahaa well i consider the sugar leafs the reallllly tiny ones next to the nug and THEY dont taste bad, the water leaves do....the sugar leafs is to enhance the crappyness of the water leaves....as for the sativa thing, i stick with pure indicas or at least indica dominant...

14. A good trim n she'll smoke great!