Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

what do all of you stoners think of this bud?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by datpurp, Dec 1, 2011.

1. first real successfull grow just lookin on feedback

Attached Files:

• aa.jpg
      aa.jpg
      File size:
      17.9 KB
      Views:
  2. well for one i think it needs more trimming......
    two i think we need a bigger pic to make a real judgment...
    but from afar it looks pretty good:] at least i can tell it has decent crystals..

3. i did trim it again, sorry for now thats all the pictures i have ill post more soon

p.s. did you click the picture?

4. oh damn NOW i did:p
    it look beautimously delicious<3
    enjoy your product:]

5. Looks like something trimmed haha

6. looks frosty to me....frosty is good

7. Omg I need some :)

8. You trying to start a business?
    Where do you live :wave: haha

9. send me some! ill tell you if its good or not

10. Look fantastic

11. Good bud, well done and enjoy :).

12. Shit looks niceeee. Good Job on that grow :smoke:

13. Damn! Tons of trichs. what strain?

14. Nice trichs only thing that could make it better is some orange hairs

Nice grow :smoke:

15. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9BOG4p1-H2Q]U MAD BRO? - YouTube[/ame]

16. He wasn't mad at all.

y u look like a jackass

17. Fuck lol I'd defs buy that ;)
    V nice, wish i could grow. I'm gonna try to learn later on.

18. thanks everybody :), it was my first succesful outdoor grow, strain blue cheese, im from NH if anyones from around here we should get in touch ^_^ smokin that dank dank

as for the bud ill have more pictures soon with questions, because i have oh so many, thanks for all your feedback again, still new to this cite but im enjoying it very much

19. [quote name='"Hali Hostility"']well for one i think it needs more trimming......
    two i think we need a bigger pic to make a real judgment...
    but from afar it looks pretty good:] at least i can tell it has decent crystals..[/quote]

Trimming is all about preference , some people decide to keep sugar leaf to smoke others like to trim it off for concentrates