What do (acquiring more pot)

Discussion in 'General' started by dawnofwar, Jul 27, 2011.

1. Ok so I finished my stash of weed, and I'm weedless for the 1.5 weeks, and I want to get some ganj. The only time I could possibly get it, is tonight. I don't really think I would have a problem getting it, that's easy enough, but I have to transport back in a car ride with my family, 3/4(the 1 is my mom) people in the car think weed is bad and what not. So I would have to transport it 100% smell proff, not 99, but 100%. I have a few way of working around this (I think.)

When I bought a pair of swimming shorts it came with a water proof bag that could be used to put money in, credit card, etc.. Which is basically thick/durable plastic, with 2 "zippers" 1 on top, 1 below it, and you then fold the zippers, and seal them using velcro. Now, this thing in it's self seems like it would cover the smell. I would then put this into a ziploc bag, inside another ziploc bag. Would this be smell proof? I have smell proof containers but I can't bring those with me.

2. yea that might word, or u can put it in a condom

3. find an empty pill bottle and put it in that even advil or tylenol... just say you have a headache or something

4. Fuck it I decided not to go to town.
    I'll just do it another day.
    I Have a pretty decently small pill bottle, I'll just squish everything into it and that would work. And I don't feel perfectly comfortable ditching everyone for an hour to go look for bud, and then come back. Would I be awkward a bit since they are going to do some family activity.

5. how much bud are you talking about? if it's a quarter or less i think youre freaking out a little bit too much, unless its some super dank that just totally reeks you should be good from double bagging it and throwing it in your pocket.

if you're really paranoid then get a pill bottle or some tinfoil and put the double bagged bud in there. why cant you bring the smell proof containers you have? are they going to search your pockets before you get in the car?

6. #6 jakerc, Jul 27, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 27, 2011
    double post :(

7. Because they are huge and they are meant to hold up to ounces....
    I'm not going to bring a container like that for a 20 sac lol.
    And I would rather be safe then sorry because the rest of my family is anal as fuck about pot. When I was 14 and they found out I toked for the first time they all tried to send me to rehab so that's why I'm worrying about the smell.