What disorders do you have

Discussion in 'General' started by thelizardkin, Jan 22, 2013.

1. I was wondering if any of my fellow blades suffer from any disorders mental or psyical personally I have aspburgers, delayed sleep phase disorder, clinical depression and pleva so what about you?

2. Schizophrenia, Mild OCD, a few other things. Alcoholism and drug addiction.

I suffer from depression too but that's just cuz life is shitty as fuck and I'm broke as shit and have no friends. Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. lol.

3. That sucks man I know that feeling I would try to stay away from most psycoactive drugs they can make schizophrenia much worse

4. It's too bad too cuz those are my favorites :hippie:

5. Anxiety, depression, ADD

Omega369 :wave:

6. Used to suffer from Anxious Depressive Disorder.

Now I realised it was a surrounding disorder of Body Dysmorphia (now called Body Dysmorphic Disorder) but that's on its way out of my system too.

7. Just looked up symptoms for delayed sleep phase disorder and I fit all the symptoms almost perfectly and have been since I was just a youngn. Didn't know there was a actual name for being a night owl. I also believe I have ADD but never took any actions for it

8. Not diagnosed but sometimes I just get really paranoid about cops! And cars creeping! I hate that shit I used to be really fuckin paranoid all the time when I smoked so I just stopped for a while. Now I am a pothead.

9. You're just high.. lol

I'm just kinda depressed because I have no friends/money :(

10. anxiety, slight paranoia, and I'm pretty sure I have mild schizophrenia but I'm not entirely sure on that.

11. It really sucks sometimes I'm up till 6-7 am

12. "they call me crazy" since i have bipolar disorder, post traumatic stress disorder, and depression along with anxiety.

13. Mild Hemophilia A which is a bleeding disorder, Anxiety, and arthritis.

14. Wow anxity seems to be really common

15. Haha I'm broke to! No job I don't keep many friends I have 2 that I mainly talk to chill with

16. I've been diagnosed with generalized anxiety disorder, but I feel it has improved drastically since then... without meds too! I'm also pretty sure I'm a drug addict, no drug specifically but I'm not gonna lie to myself about the reality of things.

17. someone who has schizophrenia can you explain what it's like?

18. I have any disorders that attribute to being an introvert.

19. #19 DreamAwake, Jan 22, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 22, 2013
    It's different for everyone. It's a very complex illness so it'd be hard to explain really. Me, I'm a paranoid schizophrenia which has the best prognosis of any form of schizophrenia but still obviously terrible. Most schizophrenics eventually do recover. I feel I've recovered a lot but still makes life a struggle.

Some of the side-effects are difficulty acting normally in social situations, feeling people are targeting you, plotting against you. Loss of touch with reality. Hearing voices, both external and internal voice telling you to do things that could get you in trouble. I talk to myself at least 2 hours every day probably. Delusions. In the past I had the worst anxiety in the world, but it's gotten way better. Difficulty sleeping.

Without meds I wouldn't be able to survive.

I'm lucky I have a very strong mind otherwise it would be much worse.

20. Same here and possibly delayed sleep phase disorder