What disgusts you?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Apocrypha8, Nov 28, 2011.

1. ....Wut?

2. Drama. It gets pretty awkward when two people are yelling and you're the only there just chillin high as a red balloon.

3. Sayin..

4. and blacks haha

5. Why do the vast majority of your posts have insults to people for no reason or are sounding like they're wrote by a 8 year old? Grow up buddy.

Racists, sexists, ageists etc. People who can't be wrong even after you prove them wrong.

6. This place can be a buzzkill sometimes.

7. Obese people, dirty teeth, and stepping and slipping in hot dog shit in the middle of the summer.

8. having to clean the girls bathroom and i find panties with period blood and shit on them

9. Omg dude me too I clean the fucking bathrooms at Winn Dixie. I found shit on the girls bathroom floor and toilet paper with shit on it in the garbage can.

10. Bodily fluids (ALL of them, spit, pee, blood, anything)
    The individual words moist and phlegm
    Onions not the taste the texture
    Pushy christians or other forms of christianity. Keep it to yourself
    Pedophiles
    In general old people
    Racist people (see above)
    When someone is sick in public when they could just stay home
    People who think women are less than equal to men
    People who think weed is on par with crack and heroin
    Bugs. Hate em.
    When people breathe close to me and i can hear it
    Bad breathe
    Whitesnake and David Coverdale in specific
    Tyler Perry. Just him acting though hes a good person
    And most of all douche bags. The ones walking around with their american eagle and hollister and their fauxhawks listening to douchy college frat boy music

11. me too, mushrooms are so fucking gross and i've never met anyone who's agreed with me. i'm not even just talking about the taste either, just everything about them and the way they look is disgusting to me.

12. mushrooms are awesome looking and they are delicious.

the smell if that deer rut shit that attracts bucks when hunting is insanely gross. but nothing is worse than gutting a deer and getting that overwhelming organ smell. never can get used to it.

13. Siiiiigh. I wish I had a gif to express what I'm feeling right now and the face I made while reading this but I'm on mobile. Ho hum.

14. State of the union, mj laws, the fact that our Bill of Rights is slowly being destroyed; and being woken up for stupid shit. Like damn. Let me sleep!

15. Wanting to start this kind of thread, only to find out it's already been made forgotten about..

Seeing old people and the mentally handicapped make a mess of themselves while eating usually makes me lose my appetite :confused_2:

16. Government, and stupid people (the two overlap quite a bit)

And I dont mean retarded people, I mean legitimately stupid people, theres nothing wrong, no disorder, just stupid.

17. Tourists and people that kill a lot of fish

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. Cigarettes

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app