What disgusts you?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Apocrypha8, Nov 28, 2011.

1. When old people hit on me. It's gross.

2. old people. they freak the shit outta me lol

3. Pork. But I still eat it bc I like it kinda.

4. I hate people that hate fat people and cops, the thought of someone hating fat people just because their fat is stupid, some people should start saying they hate skinny people and anorexic people fucking dumb, it's their lifestyle choice let them be, EXCEPT the super obese people that literally cannot move thats horrible, but I dont hate them for that, and cops are just like us they just have a career, reputation, and family to hold, so they do what they gotta do.

5. The first thing that comes to mind when try to recall the last time I felt disgust over any other emotion was during the riots in London during the summer of 2011.

That was disgusting.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Olives, coleslaw, cheesecake, republicans, democrats, war.

7. Fake people, closeminded people, smelly ass people, rude people, basicall humans in general

• Like Like x 1
  8. Guys spitting in public.
    Medical shows - especially anything involving babies and pregnant women.
    Herpes.
    Drinking strait vodka.
    Eggs.
    Those fish with puffy eyes.
    Gunk in your eyes.
    Body odor.

9. Crusty undies on the floor.....that's what the hamper is for!!!

10. This. Real ones and obnoxiously fake ones. Is it weird that I'm a healthcare worker who hates medical shows? I don't care. The fake ones are annoying but real ones are worse, particularly the ones who show people dying. Yes, I'm aware that they have to have the family's permission to use the material, but someone who has just lost a loved one is not exactly in a clear mental state. Probably doesn't help that my best friend was on one, showing his mother crying, and him covered with second and third degree burns just before his death. Nobody should derive entertainment from watching my friend and his family suffer. I've always thought they were kind of twisted though.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Damn that's horrible.

12. Here are the things which I find most disgusting:

Greed. Seeing someone's chewed food.

13. people who use other people disgust me..it makes me sick that u can use someone an not even care about how they feel..

14. Food. I love food, but I just always think about in people's mouth and the digestive process when I eat. And fat people eating

15. the illuminati,pedophiles,violent people, and blacks

16. Racist
    Bad teeth
    The Kardashian clan
    Narrow mindedness
    Roaches

17. Feet.

I can't think of anything more horrid and repulsive.

No matter how hard I try (which really isn't that hard), I will never understand foot-fetishists.

18. Last summer a buddy puked milk all over the top of my head.

That didn't disgust me anywhere near as much as I'm disgusted by mushrooms.

19. bad breath and rotten bananas lol