What disgusts you?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Apocrypha8, Nov 28, 2011.

1. Mean Cops and rude people

2. The current popularly accepted lifestyle.

3. Which is...?

4. In short, agriculturalism.

5. Cheating Whores

6. Out of curiosity, what would you prefer? Self-sufficiency? No dependence on another for your resources?

7. Political corruption
    Cheaters
    Im sorry but it must be said, meat curtains.

what about EMTs? emergency medical technicians. They save our lives too. cops.... my mom told me 'If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all' so ill leave it at that.

8. Basically. Hunter-gatherer lifestyle is the way to go. Small, tight-knit communities. A few hours of work daily and then the leisure of enjoying nature and eating little bits of food throughout the day.

Agriculture is relatively new to humans, as we've only been going at it for 10,000 years. I wish I could live the way my ancestors lived for the millions of years before civilization.

9. [quote name='"bahookahjoe18"']

Basically. Hunter-gatherer lifestyle is the way to go. Small, tight-knit communities. A few hours of work daily and then the leisure of enjoying nature and eating little bits of food throughout the day.

Agriculture is relatively new to humans, as we've only been going at it for 10,000 years. I wish I could live the way my ancestors lived for the millions of years before civilization.[/quote]

Of coure you would like this because you eat bugs and probably wouldn't mind not eating deliciously cooked food lol. I agree with you though i would enjoy that life much more but im a bitch when it comes to eating shit that doesn't taste good so i don't think i could live that way due to the fact i've been spoiled with delicious eats my whole life.

10. Child molesters
    rape
    abuse againist females
    Our government
    Police
    assholes who are assholes just to be assholes

11. Black guys with white chics.

12. Scraping fingernails on sidewalk.

Touching rough metal.

Smelling wet metal.

13. *face palm*

In hunter-gather society they spend ALL their time looking for food. That's why they were so primitive, because they didnt have time to develop technology because they we're too busy trying to find food.

14. Marijuana laws

The bitch-ification of America

15. When people eat with their mouth wide open. When people backwash. Liers. When I'm at the club dancing and I lookover at my beer.. And see some gay guy picking it up to drink it. "You gonna pay for that bud?".. Gross!

16. Cant stand it. When I go to bring my sister to school all there is are like 18 year old white girls at the bus stop with a half black baby in there hands. what the fuck bro.

17. It might sound mean, But i absolutely HATE any morbidly obese women they just completely disgust me. Im talking 450+ you know the ones who when they sit in a chair there asses protrude 18 inches out of either side.. Yeah those ones

18. thts racist.