What disgusts you?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Apocrypha8, Nov 28, 2011.

1. Haha, happy smokin'. Inhale the good shit, exhale the bullshit. Take a puff and forget all your troubles. I love people like you lmao. Rant and then they're just like "fuck it *puff :D". Probably because I'm the exact same way.

2. - Cigarette smokers (no disrespect to them, they just smell and make me feel sick)
    - People that wash every few days
    - People with bad acne that never wash their face and complain about having "natural acne prone skin"
    - People that drink and smoke a lot and take 600 pictures per "party" to make sure you can see just how much and what they like to drink
    - Chicks that once had a nice body that now don't from drinking
    - People with no ambition
    - People that insult you / make you feel guilty to make you give to charity
    - "Routine searches"
    - People with their sweaters tucked into their jeans so you can see their Gucci belts

I'd be going on forever, I need to stop myself there. Those are the main ones I think.

3. What disgusts me: tramps/bums... they stink of shit and piss. I actually hold my breath when I walk past one.

4. #25 NorCalPiff, Nov 28, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 28, 2011
    The number 1 thing that disgusts me is how Alcohol and Tobacco is legal & socially accepted, yet Marijuana is illegal & for the most part frowned upon in society. This makes me go absolutely nuts, along with anybody that tries to talk cannabis down. Another thing that disgusts is really, really, really obese people. Just please go on a diet or something. Chill with the eating. Drug addicts also disgust me. They ruin it for people that know how to do things in moderation. Posers that diss blunts heavy just because they are in love with a less-than-mediocre rapper. Also people that strictly smoke because they think they are cool & wear shirts that say Taylor Gang. The clothing brand Tap-Out really disgusts me as well.

5. Racist uneducated people
    Lying, thieving governments; people give the governments their lives, and all they get is a stab in the back
    Ignorance, of any sort.

6. Racists.

And all the X Factor/Jersey Shore shit that people watch these days.

7. my ex. authority figures. people who take life way too seriously.

8. [quote name='"420stonedpanda"']Racists.

And all the X Factor/Jersey Shore shit that people watch these days.[/quote]

i dont see what you have against x factor. some people on that show are extremely talented and have had rough lives. not all of em though. i will say the intense drama of last weeks show made me not like it as much

9. They're just so mindless, and the fact that they put the results on BBC news and stuff just pisses me off...

And don't all the contestants do 1 song then flop...?

10. [quote name='"420stonedpanda"']

They're just so mindless, and the fact that they put the results on BBC news and stuff just pisses me off...

And don't all the contestants do 1 song then flop...?[/quote]
    ha i agree that its not extremely important to put on the news. ill say i watch it more for just the singers and not for anyone else.

some contestants flop but others come back every week with great performances. better than american idol id say.

11. Fat people. Seriously. Not chubby people or big people but straight up fat people. Come on, get your shit together. You have one body and that's all you get for your entire life and you can't even take care of it? Eat a fucking apple and go to the Y. Goddamit people!!! Its not just that either!! In my experience fat people are the first to give up, the least motivated, bitchiest, whiniest group of sad sacks on the face of the earth. "It's not my fault I'm fat!" Yes, it is. You were the kid playing nintendo and eating cheese puffs when everyone else was playing football, then in middle school or high school people gave you shit for being a fucking turd and instead of running or playing a sport, you ate more, became emo, and blamed everyone else for your problems.

12. Fat, lazy people. Excessive belching. Nose picking. Earthworms- I just can't look at them. They're really the only creatures that bother me. Oh, and meatloaf, that unholy union of meat and bread.

13. stds, hypocrites, unfair sentencing, fuckin arrogant people who put themselves on a pedestal, creepy older men that hit on way younger girls, men who mistreat, abuse and/or hit girls, rats, spaghetti, tomatoes, onions

14. When I see a ricer
    [​IMG]

15. The taste of straight tequila and you forget a lime.

16. [quote name='"skuzzy420"']

i dont see what you have against x factor. some people on that show are extremely talented and have had rough lives. not all of em though. i will say the intense drama of last weeks show made me not like it as much[/quote]

I'd say half the sob storys they tell on there are bull. If you have a good voice, it seems too easy to become someone with shows like x-factor. Overall the show is crap.

17. [quote name='"steezyDAT"']When I see a ricer
    [/quote]

lol i know people who think honda ricers are the best cars ever. i'm like wat. i'm surprised these people can dress themselves honestly.

18. Racists, Obnoxious spoiled brats, Jersey Shore lookalikes.

19. Government, idiots, people with no personality of their own