What disgusts you?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Apocrypha8, Nov 28, 2011.

1. people who lick their fingers in public. 

2. #362 flooyeezy, Feb 12, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 12, 2015
    I'm so fucking disgusted right now. National news just released cctv footage of a guy who died ofa heart attack literally 10 feet from the a&e entrance. Every cunt just walked past him, he lay there dying for SEVEN FUCKING MINUTES before anyone bothered to do anything, by which time it was far too late. What the fuck is wrong with people?? That's a human fucking being and instead of trying to help all the fuckers that walked past either thought he was drunk (don't be such a fucking coward and at least check) or just didn't give enough of a fuck about their fellow humans to even check what the crack was, ask inside at reception etc... disgusting!!!!!!!!!

Edit I must add the article was pointing out that a paramedic didn't do anything but walk on by, why single him out though, there were loads of people giving zero fucks. Anyone is able to get help.

3. hm.. let's see...

-Burgerking lettuce - they always use the heart for their cheaper sandwiches
    -Apathy
    -Sucralose, more  like Sucragross
    -people that dont go outside
    -fear of spiders
    -misogyny

4. short-rise trousers that sit low on the waist *vomit*

5. when I lose my temper

6. Floaty's in drinks, even if I don't have them in my drink I'll never finish it. Also the feeling the bottom of a flip flop! Lmao it's weird but it grosses me out bad.

7. Male pussies and soft bodies in general. Fat girls with attitudes that think they're the best thing since sliced bread. 

Also people that leave their gross cigarette butts lying everywhere. Pick your shit up bro! 

8. Furries.
    Fat chicks.
    The bums hanging outside the liquor store bothering me for cigarettes and change.
    People who don't hate the same things I hate.
    Yadda yadda hey, theres probably some more but I can't remember.

9. This ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1428280601.688171.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch.
    Sorry. Couldn't help myself. (It's a movie reference.)

For real, willful ignorance and prejudice.

11. china glass and those that own it. after meeting a glass blower willing to teach me and learning a bit of the trade i have no repsect for that bullshit. 

12. People with little to no manners, people who lack common sense, bad liars, shitty parents,

Everyones a genius in their own mind

13. nipple hair.......on a woman 

14. Ignorance. I cannot stand ignorant people who are quick to judge others, but always make exceptions for their shortcomings.

People who make fun of others.

Guys who try to hit on me when I tell them I have a boyfriend. Sorry but I love my man 💕

15. Feet my man, fucking feet.

16. Outtie belly buttons... oh my gosh... that's a deal breaker for me...

17. When people don't tip at a sit-down restaurant. Don't have too but come on man.

18. #378 Deleted member 646086, Apr 8, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 8, 2015
    The lack of common courtesy in society.. if you dont make room on the sidewalk im gonna close-line ur ass. And bitch get off your cell phone when your ringing me up/

19. War

If you get down and you quarrel everyday...you're saying prayers to the devils I say