Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What difference is there between getting high and getting baked?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by burped, Dec 24, 2011.

1. Okay so the first time i got high was over half a year ago, and it was on low grade shit, i smoked like a bowl and a half out of a small bowl pipe, i smoked like 3 more times with the same shitting weed, a couple of days ago my sister got some weed and gave me a bowl worth, i have no idea how, but it was the same shitty weed i smoked months ago
    The world slowed down, my joint movements felt amazing, my body was warm food tasted sooo good, but i didnt get the munchies off of the shit

So i'm wondering, is there much of a difference from where i was to getting baked, or is there a different high when you smoke high-grade or dank?

2. [quote name='"burped"']Okay so the first time i got high was over half a year ago, and it was on low grade shit, i smoked like a bowl and a half out of a small bowl pipe, i smoked like 3 more times with the same shitting weed, a couple of days ago my sister got some weed and gave me a bowl worth, i have no idea how, but it was the same shitty weed i smoked months ago
    The world slowed down, my joint movements felt amazing, my body was warm food tasted sooo good, but i didnt get the munchies off of the shit

So i'm wondering, is there much of a difference from where i was to getting baked, or is there a different high when you smoke high-grade or dank?[/quote]

It's really just terminology, they kinda mean the same thing.

And food tasting good IS munchies man...the rest is control.

I do kinda think theres a difference between stoned and high though. Stoned I think of as an indica body high, whereas high is the sativa head high. That's just how I think of it though.

Higher grade shit is just going to give you a better high, but keep in mind there are two main types of weed that give significantly different highs. Some prefer sativa, some prefer indica, but most if not practically all weed is a bit of both, just more one than the other.

3. i just use the two interchangeably.

but as he said ^ i sorta distinguish 'high' as sativa and 'stoned' as indica.

most of the time i just say 'blazed' haha :bongin:

4. Different word same meaning.

5. i can tell when im high

i can tell when im baked.

there's a big difference.

6. high is like when ur at your high point. baked is being in the oven for a while so likke you get cooked. so baked is like recovering from the highest point

7. Eh, it's all the same to me it's just different words for "high".
    It just good to change it up.

8. i tend to imagine it as more as a continuum rather than assign a certain adjective to the corresponding level of high. otherwise you will run out of adjectives :eek:

9. High is one or more hits.
    Baked is a blunt straight to the dome.

10. Baked is usually to express a feeling more than high. Like theres hungry and starving to describe your hungry

11. I like to think of it like this.

When I'm high, I'm on point with everything. Super focused. Creativity is on new levels. My thoughts become simplified. I become a lot more social. Music becomes AMAZING. Food is fucking SCRUMPTIOUS. I start looking at things in a different way, almost from a different perspective.

When I'm baked/stoned, I'm lazy as hell. Don't want to be bothered. I'm ridiculously comfortable. More of a couch lock. I can't think about the same thought for too long. My memory becomes SHOT. Food becomes a serious necessity. Might even get sleepy.

Pretty much Indica vs Sativa for me.

12. Get high, get stoned, get blazed, get baked, they all mean the same thing, no?

13. Intoxicated.

/thread.

14. For me ..

Buzzed: Feel kind of euphoric, easily perform tasks.
    High: Really euphoric, everything feels amazing and food tastes great.
    Baked: Really thinking about how high I am, everything feels so much different and slow.
    Stoned: More lazy, laughter is hard to control, can eat a crazy amount of food. Music is trippy