What did your parents tell you about pot?

Discussion in 'General' started by Swag531, Mar 21, 2011.

1. When I was young my mom told me that she tried pot once and it made her feel like her brain was on fire. I believed her for a long time.

What did you parents/teachers/adults tell you that pot would do to you??

2. [​IMG]

i'd look like that forever.

3. That one is true.

4. Parents: Nothing
    Middleschool/highschool "health" class: that it would make you feel like you were stupid, had buds crawling all over you, made you itchy, pretty much the description of the effects of pcp mixed with meth

5. "If i see you with that charas, im gonna kick your ass"

6. It will give you cancer and you'll die.

7. My mom said that it'd turn you into a blob on a couch... and that everything bad that happens in your life is because of weed but you're too high to notice!

My dad, on the other hand, use to grow weed before he met my mom. So... he just wants me to share.

8. That they've smoked, dad grew, when i wanna try it i should talk to talk to them.

They let me smoke n do my thang.

9. Sounds a lot like my parents!

10. My Mom claims that she "still feels the affects of smoking" like 30 years after she last smoked.

11. Dankkkkk

12. Pretty sure my mom has been naturally stoned from birth man, shes only smoked 1-2 times but, shes fucking high as fuck all the time i swear dude.... they musta smoked the same weed back in the day, lasts for a life time HAHAHHAHAHAHA

13. My mom says it kills brain cells. But she's uneducated.
    My dad really never talked to me about what he thinks about it.
    My teachers, this year, don't think its bad.
    My teachers, middle school, described it as 100 times worse than cigarettes.

14. my mom said as long as you live under my roof u dont need those substance in your body

15. yet here you are ahhaha

16. It was bad and would "defile my body as the temple of God". They have since come to their senses.

17. Nothing...so I figured there was nothing wrong with it.

DV-1
    Parents-0

"WINNING!"

18. Dad tried hash once, but is strongly against all drugs.

Mom lets me smoke, she knows its not bad, showed her the union and admitted i smoke haha :smoke:

Both of them dont drink or smoke

19. Its a gateway drug to other things but even funnier was my friends grandma who would go on and on about how 'marihuana' was the product of Mexico and should stay south of border where it belongs '..all that smoking stumps your growth, why do'ya think there so short?!'

20. lol'd