Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What did you use the first time with BHO

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Baked Bread Baker, Apr 30, 2016.

1. Back before it became HUGE my friend made us some oil. Took a aluminum can cut in half with bottom up, put a hookah coal on it and dabbed on coal using a chillum to inhale.

2. I didnt try BHO until I'd already been toking daily for a couple years. We just did dabs on a coal using a waterpipe.

3. I straight up ate it and it was spicy but damn it got me so stoned lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. It was attached to some paper and I had inside my creatine supplement jar. So it was so weird but nevertheless I ate it.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. First time was a few years ago visiting a friend in Colorado, took a dab off their rig and had to immediatwlt lay down with my eyes closed. I dont think ive ever been so comfortable haha. Looking forward to getting back from vacation tomorrow so i can dab it up

6. I think it was a skillet rig. Shit looked complicated as fuck and I had no idea how to operate it. All I knew was bongin before then, so this was something scientific.

• Like Like x 1