What did you smoke first.

Discussion in 'General' started by PurpleHerb97, Jan 11, 2017.

1. My friend says I am a "fine fucker". For my first time, we smoked a joint of some good thing he doesn't remember what's called. Then we took some bong rips of OG Kush, and Green Crack. What did you smoke your first time?

2. Mexi-brick. It was $10 an oz cartel weed with stems and seeds.

You fine fucker you *winks*

• Like Like x 3
  3. Reggie in a slobbery swisher

4. first time, inhaling without my thumb on the carb of a glass spoon cuz i didn't know what i was doing.... and then having a feeling of intense euphoria and easyness.... was skunky stuff.

5. A few huge bong rips. Didn't feel much at first then my buddy's dad put on sisters of mercy or something via giant speaker and the highness and music just left me speechless

6. Toilet paper

ferína.

• Like Like x 1
  7. No idea but if I had to guess it was an outdoor Kush a friend gave me because of his apprehension to try it. 23 years ago now.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

8. First time was some medical OG Kush from a family member. Made a one-hitter out of a mechanical pencil. Took one toke and had the most magical experience of my entire life (besides unmentionables)

9. First time for me was at my friends house with his older brother..some fine jack herer..he filled a 2 liter bottle and I took the whole thing. Watched Pineapple Express after that. I've never laughed so hard at the word duty.

10. I unno, medical grade my gma gets, my pops rolled my first joint an I smoked it with her.

Sent from my XT1585 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. Hash, Boulder CO, 1967.

12. Some no-name reg out of a Mello Yellow can pipe :smoking:

Can't help but wonder how often these strain names are actually accurate, at least for those who aren't growing or buying from dispensaries.

13. Some reggie that was rolled up into a joint by a guy who worked with my brother

About the whole "you don't get high the first time you smoke" phenomenon: false

14. Dude I smoked some reggie, I mean pretty much dirt, from a one hitter in my friends basement.

15. Brown shit, you had to take like 10 bong rips to get a bit of a buzz all the while coughing your lungs out.

16. Pipe with some guys in a frat I wanted to join. I kept burning my finger and dropped the herb in the couch.

Eventually got high though, was drinking at the time but still noticed it.

17. #18 HT, Jan 12, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 12, 2017
    Smoked on two blunts, reggie, out in the rain. Nothing really happened to me.

Next time we made a bong out of a 20oz bottle, chilled in my boys basement with some music going (can't remember what), and got sooo high. I just remember we kept getting surprised at how much more weed we had left after every pack. That became hilarious to us. Resulted in the classic pizza order at my house later....and when I saw my mom walk through that door she instantly knew I was lit to high heavens. But I didn't care, cause I had a belly full of pizza and had been laughing for hours. Classic