Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What did you roll first?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TreeTrunkBuddha, Aug 3, 2011.

1. Well, i was 14.. but doesn't mean i used TP. haha
    I rolled some shittty first joints with about .2 in an EZ wider double wide. hahah oh lorddd. Straight paper. got sooo damn high though.

2. The only time I ever rolled joints was for big music festivals (HFStival, Bonnaroo) and I just say down and rolled like 20 at a time, once you learn it, its like breathing.

Bong blew both out of the water tough..

3. I rolled a cigarette first too...still crap at rolling but I'm getting better - I usually use a roller-box though

4. Pre-Rolled Dank7 Cyclone Wonderberry blunt about two months ago when I first started. ^_^ Awesome. Tasting. Shit.

5. Started with blunts, couldn't roll joints. Now perfect joints, mess up blunts. Need to get back on top of my game.

6. I started rolling cigarettes when i was like 10, got decent at that, then my dad let me roll his cigarettes using a rolling machine, and i would practice with the tobacco and when i started getting good, id give em a couple of the ones i hand rolled.

Now that im super skilled in the rolling category, i realize that the cigs i was proud of were pieces of shit.

But ya live n learn i guess

7. First thing I rolled was tobacco/cigarette....tried it once then threw it away. The 2nd thing was a Joint....and have been lovin it ever since.

8. I rolled a blunt first and then smoked it all by myself, my first blunt. Needless to say, I got high as hell.

9. First rolled joints.

10. joint it was a pretty sick first roll too :smoke:

11. joiiiiiints for the longest time.... then like 4 months later i had my first L. Went back to joints... and now it like a 5:1 joints to L's being rolled by me.

12. Started with joints. Then since it got to be so inconvenient, I used a small bong. THen that got inconvenient, fucking bong water. Now I'm smoking with a one hitter I made. Very convenient and it can go literally anywhere.

13. Actually just rolled my first j a couple hours ago; having it ready for tomorrow's wake and bakeee.

14. Rolled a blunt first

15. Joints first. I have yet to roll a blunt.

16. Blunts were first for me. My first roll actually turned out very successful.

I can't still seem to roll a joint without the card method yet, still trying! :)

17. i rolled a joint out of computer paper once. it burned very slow but was very harsh. after that i learned to roll joints. however out of my years of smoking ive only rolled one blunt and it was pretty bad. oh well ima learn one day

18. smoke papers