Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What did you know/think about Cannabis when you first did it?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Hardnutcheck, May 17, 2010.

1. mayne i believed dare forever. until i was 18 did i believe dare. then i picked up dat cannabis took a puff and aint never been the same since. 2 years later and im a total all out pothead cant help myself.

2. lol i voted the fuck it i wanna get high cuz the first time i actually smoked weed it wasnt put there in front of me, i always heard kids talking about stories stoned as shit and what not. sounded like a fucking blast to me, so one day i brought money to school and asked this one kid to get me a 20. the next day i got it and almost since that day ive been smoking everyday.:smoke:

3. I'm liking the awareness of people in this forum, Really thought the 1st option was going to have more hits.

4. LOL i had already tried pot when they did dare in my town (like 5th grade), so i knew it was all a lie.

5. I had no idea how it would effect me but a friend asked if I wanted to try it and I'm like sure why not. I wasn't very smart. Luckily he didn't ask me to try any REAL drugs cuz who knows what could have happened.

6. me and three other close friends who all smoked at least once or twice a week. id say it was a gram point five of fruity reg. end of my freshman year in high school. my dude made a bowl out of a water bottle in his garage and they were tellin me my throat would hurt and i coughed forever when i hit that thing. i kinda miss those days.

7. Boy was i happy to know for sure that it didnt kill braincells because I started to really like it:smoking:

8. And it's the complete opposite of that, Stimulates the growth of the Brain Stem(Correct me if I'm wrong)

9. #29 tron757, May 24, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 25, 2010
    Seems like the only choices are 100% beleiving all the DARE propaganda, or blindly believing that weed is the holy sacrament, third choice is indifference. I understand the risks as well as whatever benefits come from smoking. Thats my choice... (sorry for semi trolling, i guess0

10. Through out middle school alot of people were already experimenting with drugs, marijuana being the most popular I was "drug free" then, but knew that I always wanted to try it but never did until I had a "hook up" in high school

I really didn't know anything about it in middle school, but high school is when everything changed, i knew that it made you get the munchies, it was fun to do it with other people, and its just badass lol

11. I knew DARE was a lie.

I was just curious as what it can do.

12. I researched it for several months before trying it. My brothers were into it, so I wanted to learn more. I read and read, especially at places like NORML -- their thorough documentation on all facts really impressed me.

One day the girl I was crushing on had some, and I happened to have pretty significant back pain from a minor injury, so I tried it and was very impressed. Been an everyday smoker for about 11 months. :p

A year later and I am healthier and happier than I have ever been. Doing better at work and in other pursuits. And the girl? We now live together and have been happily dating for about 8 months!

EDIT: I am trying to find a copy of my winning DARE Essay from 6th grade, but so far haven't had any luck!

13. If someone is actually concerned about the Smoke, They can still consume Cananbis without having to smoke. I find that the Benefits will outweigh the risks with Cannabis.

14. I thought it was pretty bad for you, but at the time I was very down and upset and didn't care. I knew that most of the DARE stuff was bullshit anyway.

15. I believed the DARE stuff, lol. When I went to freshman orientation for my university, they did a little "drugs are bad" thing (It's a party school) and they told us that we really shouldn't use pot, but we especially shouldn't buy it from our area because it's laced with THC. hahahaha :)
    The sad thing is I didn't know that was bull shit and that bud is basically never laced, or that THC is just the active ingredient in bud.

16. saw Cheech and Chong when i was eleven and was enthralled

just interested me i guess, then was like wow those motherfuckers lie.........i wonder what cokes like lol:smoke:

17. honestly coke cant compare to just getting stoned. ur just jittery, not really even high to me. ive done it for 2 weeks then stopped and never cared for it again only reason i did was cuz i had a drug test and it gets out super quick.

18. I used to think, "lol potheads" but now it's like, "lol sobriety".

19. i was in 6th grade and thought i would be addicted.. but quickly learned the truth.

20. I definitely thought it'd be more of a trip, or at least out of control. I like this better than any trip though.
    I didn't believe any of the DARE stuff and just wanted to try it, or at least get high.
    Since than I was always around it, always smokin' it!