What Did You Get For Xmas 2K16??

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by PrezidentKush, Dec 27, 2016.

1. Besides deeper in debt & an empty bank account, what did you get for xmas?

I gotta big headache from all the holiday shopping .. besides that I got some shoes, a sweater and a new 9mm ..

• Like Like x 1
  2. Got a pair of beats headphones, some awesome pilsner glasses, and a jersey of my favorite NFL player.

Love my parents.

• Like Like x 1
  3. A day off

• Like Like x 1
  4. I got my family back. Mom was in the hospital and got released the week before. Brother moved back to town about the same time. Having everyone around the dinner table was the best gift ever.

• Like Like x 2
  5. #5 B0ngJ00se, Dec 27, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 27, 2016
    A Macbook, a Pax 3 vape, and a new electric shaver/razor.

Oh yeah, and some Crown Royal.

6. Got lots of booze, money, and some standard gag gifts like socks and shit XD

Oh yeah and my uncle got me an Eagle's CD, Hotel California baby!

7. My mom sent me a package with socks,sweats,handmade scarf and beanie,and $50. thanks mom. oh and a nice card. you know you're "maturing" when you're so stoked for socks.

8. I got to see my dad n lil sisters. it's been 5 yrs.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Earphones. Good thing I needed them and they were pretty good

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. who bought you a MacBook, damm.

11. I got a stashbox, a shit ton of weed, bedroom slippers, a pink floyd t-shirt and some gift certificates. And a kick ass Christmas dinner.

12. [​IMG]
    Bought myself a high power mod box to drive the RDA I fill with home made kief infused E juice..
    Haven't put it down for more then 5 minutes at a time since I got it home.. :)
    BNW

• Like Like x 1
  13. The Starboy album, new boots, new coat, watch, phone, fragrances, pjs, socks, a bottle of wine, an eighth of Gorilla Glue.

Oh and my wife and I booked tickets to Denver for 4/20/17.

This was a good Christmas, I must say.

• Like Like x 1
  14. My wonderful grandparents lol. They really are the best. I'm 25 and somehow they are still around.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. My pops got me a nice little 1000watt hps with the housing and ballast. Gonna be building a stealth grow here soon. Kinda excited. Not having to spend money on MJ anymore will help out.

Sent from my XT1585 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. Lol I'm 20 and only my grandpa is around but he's not in the United States

17. Got a bunch of random things from people/family.

I got myself an early gift, a jeep wrangler and some parts for it.

18. I picked myself up a new snowboard. I'm very excited to get up on the mtn. My wife bought me 3 nice cigars.

19. A giant digital toaster oven/convection oven, a pair of vans MTE's, VR goggles, clothes, body sprays and lotions.